BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Bella G.
For tarte this product is OK but not the best I find that the coty airspun powder is much better. It does work but I like translucent powder way better because it's easier to work with and this one has a little bit of a tint to it which is OK for some people but it does sometimes goes on blotchy.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones), Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
I love this product and it's what I primarily use on my face. I would, however, caution that even with using the kabuki brush that they recommend, the product is FULL COVERAGE. As in, it sticks to the brush a bit and more can transfer to your face and cake up than you might intend at times. It might be user error and probably is but I've tried many ways for it to not happen and it still happens from time to time.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
Recently my skin has been really red, flaky and dry and my liquid foundations really emphasized this. I had this foundation and had been meaning to try it so I decided to see if a powder would look better on my skin and sure enough it does! I love the smoothness and the easy applicability of it. It covers my skin and looks flawless. My dermatolgist also shared with me that powder works best for my skin type.
Felicia D.
Summerville
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I've been wanting to try this product for a while having heard it gives the best flawless airbrushed look. And we'll everyone that said that was RIGHT!! This is my new fav makeup staple. It's light on your face but has incredible coverage without having to use concealer. I'm super excited about it and definitely a lifelong tarte customer now. Granted it's on the expensive side but since but it's so worth it.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I love this foundation! I don't usually write beautypedia reviews but I felt I had to to defend this foundation as it only got a 3 star "expert review". The review says you shake out the powder which you don't. Using the brush specifaclly designed for this foundation, or any round dense brush, you press the brush onto the mesh sifter and it picks up a decent amount of product, but not too much. I have found the packaging on this to be incredibly clean (espically for a loose powder) and easy to use. I highly recommend this over bare minerals.
Bridgit F.
I absolutely love wearing this on days when I don't want to put on a full face of makeup. It covers minor skin imperfections like dark spots and acne scars. It somehow gives the look of glowing healthy skin without being heavy. I've been using this for about 4 months on and off and still have a lot of product left. Best used with the Tarte Air kabuki brush in a buffing, circular motion.
Kelly L.
So let me start by saying I have tried sooooo many mineral foundations. From more expensive brands like bare minerals to less expensive everyday minerals and they all either oxidized like crazy or broke me out. Enter Tarte. It takes about two minutes to apply to your face. Doesn't feel heavy but yet has good coverage. I would say it's a medium buildable coverage. Not too mention the cutest package ever
Allie W.
Abingdon, VA
I can't say enough how much I love All things Tarte. It's my go to for almost everything right now. I love this powder foundation. I have naturally dry skin and it was still perfect with good coverage. I also have freckles and it didn't make them look muddy or hide them, which for me is so important. And it smells amazing. It's a little expensive but worth it. It's great for summer use for me. Love it.
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using this product to set the liquid Amazonian clay 12-hour foundation. They go so well together. I have sensitive skin and the Amazonian clay makes me feel better about wearing foundation. It leaves my skin feeling soft when I take it off and doesn't bother me while I wear it. It's very long last and it looks beautiful!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I bought this because it was described as full coverage and omg I was so impressed!! This is my first tarte foundation and first powder foundation and I loooove it. You definitely have to apply with a brush but it's absolutely flawless and looks airbrushed as the name implies. I will definitely be repurchasing this!!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.