BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I love this stuff! the container lasts me about a year. I use a shade darker than the liquid foundation so i can mix and match colors to get my right shade, as my shade is between colors. this powder gives me a warm look overall and lasts a very long time with tarte's primer
Morgan K.
Wilmington, NC
I used to use this foundation and I absolutely loved it. The one thing that I did not like about it was the price. If it was ever on sale, I would totally buy it again. I would compare this product to something like bare minerals powder foundation.
Kaitlin A.
San Bruno, CA
This foundation goes on super smooth and buttery plus it evens out my skin! Never sticks to dry spots and stays ALLLL day. The only con I can find is that it doesn't really "build" for me. It's about a medium coverage for me. I would still buy again!
Marisa C.
As far as setting powders go, while some people prefer to set with something translucent, I actually like to set with powder foundation to give a little more evenness to my skin. This powder makes your skin look incredibly smooth and it doesn't get cakey. I have dry skin around my chin and forehead and this doesn't stick to the little flakes.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
really enjoy this foundation when i'm in a rush and i need something to throw on. lasts all day and gives me a matte look which i enjoy. my only problem is is that i have dry-ish skin and this powder takes all the oils out even the few that i need but overall really enjoy it
Lindsey N.
Fayetteville
I tried this product after using the Tarte liquid clay foundation and in my mind, it just can't compare to the liquid.  I needed what felt like a lot more to get the coverage I wanted and I did not like that I could feel it on my face.  However, the packaging is awesome and the accompanying brush feels so nice on your skin!
Megan B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
Hands down the best foundation ever. I have oily, sometimes dry, acne prone skin with a couple of acne scars here and there. This foundation covers it all without looking too fake or cakey. It allows me to build my coverage depending on what I am feeling. And most importantly - it has NEVER caused breakouts or irritated my sensitive skin.
Rebecca V.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands! So I assumed I would absolutely love this product. I purchased in the color I usually wear with tarte. The shade is a bit dark. The coverage wasn't as much as I wanted and that's probably because I typically use liquid foundations. This is a nice Foundation and one that I do like on days that I like a lighter coverage
Melanie M.
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I am in love with this product! I use the Tarte BB setting cream underneath with this powder over it. Its very leighweight it feels like yore hardly wearing anything and it doesnt make your skin oily or dry. It lasts all day which is a great value for the price and one container lasts me at least 4-6 months with every day use! LOVE IT!!
Rosa M.
I enjoy this power foundation do to the fact that it's light weight yet it covers my imperfections to my liking. I enjoy this foundation when I am on a rush as well as for an every day look it is easy to apply and lasts longer than other powder foundations that I have tried. Highly recommend this foundation if you like the natural look!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.