BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Jasmine P.
S Portland, ME
So very beautiful and pigmented !!! This was one of my very first luxury makeup purchases a while ago but I still remember how much of a game changer this was for me. This powder gives you a natural glowing look using very little product. I would recommend this product to someone with Very little blemishes as It doesn’t have the best coverage. Overall a great product, would purchase again.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
I have been using this makeup for over 3 years now. It is full-coverage which I love because I often have some uneven skin coloring. Also, they have many shades so it is easy to match my skin throughout the year. In the summer, I use medium beige because I tan easily. In the fall, once I lose some of my tan I will move to light medium beige. I recommend this product!! I absolutely love it.
Ayana M.
Baltimore
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
This foundation goes on really easily with the tarte airbuki brush which unfortunately you have to buy separately. It leave a natural finish and doesn’t get oily. I notice that when i first out it on it looks a little orange when I’m done buffing it around my whole face it melts into my skin and isn’t orange anymore. It can be a little messy because of the sifter where the powder comes out.
Nicki P.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
First I loved the product because I tried one of my friends. Only had it on my face for about 3 hours. Ended up buying it because I felt my skin looks amazing - however, once I had it on for more than 5 hours, my face really looked like I caked on the makeup. Sometimes it would get blotchy. I was not a fan of this product. Might work better for others, I had just found a better powder.
Parnia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down this is the best foundation ever. I have been using this for over 3 years and I can not go back to using any other product. It has the best coverage and when gives you an airbrush look for sure. It is the best foundation you can have, and I definitely recommend it.
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
Really awesome coverage for a powder foundation. I was a little bit skeptical because I normally go the liquid route, but I definitely wasn't disappointed! I have dry skin, so I for sure needed to use a moisturizing primer with this, but it would be awesome for someone with oily skin!
Ida H.
Buildable coverage that stays put all day when used with tarte's blur primer. This is my favorite foundation for the summer when I feel like I swear more than usual because it doesn't feel melted like liquid foundations. The all natural ingredients are a plus as well 👌🏼
Tiffany R.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This powder gives me the perfect finish . It makes my face look flawless. It also is super light and feels great on my skin. I love the fact that it's Amazonian clay . And the vegan part is a plus not testing on animals is a big deal
Almina S.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This foundation is by far the best foundation I have tried. I tend to have dry skin with pink and yellow undertones and the fair-light neutral matches perfectly to my skin. The foundation stays on all day and makes my skin look and feel smooth. It also covers up everything I need it too and you're able to build on it without it looking cakey. I definitely recommend this foundation to everyone, it's perfect for everyday use or a night out.
Bridget K.
Love this foundation. I use it more to set my liquid foundation daily, but on days where I'm looking for lighter coverage I just use this. I LOVE the packaging. It's great because you only use what you need rather than waste a ton through those annoying plastic holes. I have combination skin, so sometimes I have a problem looking cakey in some areas, while looking dry in others. Highly recommend this product for any skin tones because it makes my more oily spots matte, and keeps my dryer spots hydrated.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.