BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Parnia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down this is the best foundation ever. I have been using this for over 3 years and I can not go back to using any other product. It has the best coverage and when gives you an airbrush look for sure. It is the best foundation you can have, and I definitely recommend it.
Tiffany R.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This powder gives me the perfect finish . It makes my face look flawless. It also is super light and feels great on my skin. I love the fact that it's Amazonian clay . And the vegan part is a plus not testing on animals is a big deal
Ida H.
Buildable coverage that stays put all day when used with tarte's blur primer. This is my favorite foundation for the summer when I feel like I swear more than usual because it doesn't feel melted like liquid foundations. The all natural ingredients are a plus as well 👌🏼
Almina S.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This foundation is by far the best foundation I have tried. I tend to have dry skin with pink and yellow undertones and the fair-light neutral matches perfectly to my skin. The foundation stays on all day and makes my skin look and feel smooth. It also covers up everything I need it too and you're able to build on it without it looking cakey. I definitely recommend this foundation to everyone, it's perfect for everyday use or a night out.
Aleigha C.
WELLSVILLE
It's really hard for me to match foundation for my skin, I also have extremely sensitive skin. I went to Ulta and the girl there recommend this foundation for me. I went home and tried it and I love it! It has really good coverage, but it is a little heavy for some people. If you like little coverage and something that isn't so heavy, this product probably isn't the one for you, but it is really gentle on my skin. I highly recommend!
Bridget K.
Love this foundation. I use it more to set my liquid foundation daily, but on days where I'm looking for lighter coverage I just use this. I LOVE the packaging. It's great because you only use what you need rather than waste a ton through those annoying plastic holes. I have combination skin, so sometimes I have a problem looking cakey in some areas, while looking dry in others. Highly recommend this product for any skin tones because it makes my more oily spots matte, and keeps my dryer spots hydrated.
ANGELA E.
BEST powder foundation hands down.  I feel like if I use a good primer, this has great coverage for my skin! I accidentally left my usual liquid foundation at home while traveling, so I used my sister's Airbrush foundation not thinking it would leave me with much coverage but I was SO wrong and so happy she was the same color as I am! I went home and purchased!
Anne B.
This is my holy grail and absolute favorite foundation.  It matches my skintone perfectly, and just melts into my face and makes my skin look flawless.  The powder is buildable, so you can apply it with a light hand for minimal coverage, or pick up more on your brush for heavier coverage.  It wears well, isn't cakey, and doesn't get patchy or settle into fine lines. It stays on all day, but washes off easily.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love Tarte products. The packaging is always pretty but the best thing is inside you always find high quality with their cosmetics so I don't feel like they're pricey. I refuse to run out of my special Tarte pieces. I recommend that makeup girls try them and buy them!!
Ashley T.
Holly Springs, NC
Ok I have a red under tone this is my favorite foundation because it matches my skin tone very well. I have a lighter skin tone with red and yellow undertones. The best thing about this foundation is that it has a lot of undertones that are combined with the base color. This has a nice lite feel and is very buildable. The one thing I would change is the packaging.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.