BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy this powder and the design of the powder. I dont find this to be a messy powder due to the mesh technology. I enjoy using this product and buffing it in with the tarte buffer brush and i find it provides a really nice even coverage on my face for days i dont feel like using a liquid foundation, or i also use it on top of a liquid foundation if i feel i want a little bit more coverage without it looking heavy or cakey
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
So I got this foundation when Tarte was having their 7 for $63 sale! I was really excited about this but kinda disappointed? I had guessed my color wrong online which is not their fault at all but other than that; the powder was really hard to blend out. I use many different brushes to apply this but I felt like wherever my brush touched my face first that's only where the foundation stayed and it wouldn't blend out anywhere else. I'm not sure if i'm supposed to be using a specific brush to apply this but I was a little disappointed. For the parts it did go on though it was very light weight and comfortable to wear; I just wish it was easier to apply!
Asma A.
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door! I recommend this app and it's real and absolutely free!!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This is one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, powder foundation of all time. It is absolutely stunning. First of all, I am a sucker for Tarte's packaging. They always do well. I use this to help set my liquid foundation, help control oil, keep my makeup in place, and add a little bit of extra coverage and it does exactly all of that. There are a lot of different color options and I was easily able to find myself a perfect match. It is very smooth on application and sits well on the skin without any clumping or separating, even in my trouble areas.
Diana D.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I expected the foundation to go on more naturally, but it looks more powdery than airbrushed. The coverage is definitely buildable, and looks nice, but I anticipated the foundation to look better. I have used other products from their Amazonian Clay line, I would reccomend trying in store to see how it works on your skin before buying it full size. One definite plus of the product is how easily and quickly it applies, you can be in and out the door in 5 minutes if you put some foundation, concealer and a couple swipes of their mascara!
Rebecca C.
I purchased this because I wanted something I could use on those lazy days, and this product seemed to be well liked based on reviews. The shade selection for my complexion depth isn't great - I'm light medium with yellow undertone, but it is probably the only shade not available in the range. I settled for light medium neutral, which left me looking a little grey. The worst is that this foundation gets patchy on my nose and I'm left with patches of skin not covered. I've tried it with or without primer, and both left me with the same result. I ended up giving this away!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I got this foundation hoping that it would be light enough for my extremely fair skin, but it was not. I purchased this at Ulta. I am normally extremely satisfied with Tarte products, but this made my face orangey. High quality packaging, the foundation goes on well. I would recommend to others who do not have extremely fair skin!
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
It is going to be hard for me to give an unbiased review of this product because it does not suit my skin type. I have dry skin and this caked terribly and just generally clung weird in spots and gave me a bit of a leopard look. Yes, seriously. I had weird darker spots on my face and had to wash it all off. Very unfortunate because the formula feels silky and applies well over spots with more moisture. This product was just not for me.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
This stuff is amazing. I have gone through 2 containers of this. It was my first "high end" foundation, I love that it didn't make me break out, my skin actually started to clear up after I switched from drug store foundations. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy or make me greasy. The only thing I don't like about powder foundations though, is when I'm buffing it into my skin it does tend to "wipe away" any concealer I was wearing.
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION I'VE EVER USED. I've rebought this twice and am going on a third time, but that's only because these little things last forever. The coverage is a beautiful medium that you can build up as concealer on problem spots. This is great for acne, and it doesn't hate my dry skin (I.e. No flakes, and it covers rosacea fairly well). Whenever I wear this people always say that my skin looks really good. Seriously just try this product, because I love it. Dear tarte, I will endorse this for free lol
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.