BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
g l.
This has been my go-to foundation / powder for years. It's absolutely my most used, never changing product in my repertoire. It'll give you as much or as little coverage as you need, depending on what products you use it with. I love that tarte is natural and I've never had any skin issues with any of their products. The clay powder makes me feel matte for hours and can be easily layered if you need a little makeup boost from day to evening wear. Also the packaging is totally genius. No product spillage and helps me keep the powder on my brush to my face so much better than other loose powders. And a little goes a long way! One of the jars I had for so long I would call it the magic jar- it was practically bottomless! It's really my favorite makeup product. Never leave the house without sweeping a bit all over.
Lana A.
little rock
I love this it works with everyone skintone I don’t need to improved at all it’s so good the product itself is good in the packaging is beautiful it will work for everybody I would recommend this everybody
Sey P.
San Jacinto, CA
I can write a review all day about this powder. I first purchased this powder for my best friends wedding, I didn’t want to spend too much money on having someone do my make up but at the same time I wanted to look flawless for the pictures, needless to say I purchased this and was worried because I have never really found anything that gives me that flawless model type looking face. I wore this the day of the wedding and I was so amazed by how beautiful this powder made my face look.. it really does give an airbrush look! Everyone always asks me what i use on my face and i gladly always try it on them and they would be impressed as well... and I’d like to mention that I’ve notice it cleared up some unevenness on my skin, i could sleep with it on and it won’t damage my face or give me acne.. this stuff is magical!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder to put over a BB cream right now (i use nars velvet matte skin tint right now). It finishes your skin so well and i love that it helps control my oil throughout the day. I never feel cakey with this. Right now i use a real techniques powder face brush but id like to get the recommended kabuki brush. i havrnt used it all winter bc i have light medium beige in this and i got too pale to use it and i just got my base tan for this spring/summer so i broke it out and fell in love with it all over again! its perfect and its such an underrated product. will be using this all summer long for SURE!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wow. If this stuff isn't amazing idk what is. They do mineral makeup better than bare minerals and that's saying something. I have adult acne, large pores, extreme oily skin and redness. This covers everything but doesn't make me look powdery at all. It's a full coverage but natural look and that's hard to find. It also lasts all day. I will say the brush matters. My mufe kabuki 124 makes any powder look amazing. I had forgotten it at home and used a blush brush and it worked ok but it was like a totally different foundation so find a good powder brush and use it with this and you're set. Don't pass this up. You won't find anything else like this at this price point.
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I really like the idea behind this foundation and I personally really wanted to love it, but I don't. I am in love with the philosophy behind Tarte's brand, and I absolutely love how light weight this product is while still offering coverage and breathability. These are very important factors to me when selecting makeup. The reason I give it only 3 stars is because the entire shade range seems to run so ORANGE. I tried 3 different colors and all had to go back because they were so orange, orange, orange. Oxidation had nothing to do with it as they would look orange immediately on my skin. If your undertones allow for this, by all means try it. It is a great foundation! I was more than a little disappointed that nothing worked for me with  a foundation product with so many shades available. I wish I could wear this! Even the neutral ones were very orange on me.
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
I got Amazonian clay airbrush foundation on one of Tartes sales online. I ordered fair light neutral & it too yellow for my skin. I'm going to have to give this away and buy a new powder since they dont accept returns. Tartes powder looks very cakey and settles into my wrinkles. I'm 32 and it makes me look 52. I love the container but thats it. This is the first tarte product, that I dont like.
I do not recommend.
Mariana A.
Hollywood, FL
I actually love this foundation. It does not feel heavy on the skin at all. I have combination skin and I'm pretty fair, I use light neutral. I got this from a deal tarte had, make your own beauty kit of 7 items for only $63 so this is the foundation I picked. I'm glad I picked it I love it. The only reason I'm giving it four stars instead of 5 is that right on the box and right on the name it says full coverage foundation, this is definitely not full coverage it is Medium coverage you can definitely see some of my skin peeking through. I don't mind that at all since I'm not a full coverage kind of person but I don't like it when products claim to be something they are not.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
Best ever I love thus product is so good and it is so natural and it makes you feel so much more confident about yourself. I wish everything was like this. Can believe. I would totally buy it again 🙈😍
Larissa L.
Great Falls, MT
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
Disclaimer: I have very oily skin. I used this foundation (I bought my own cheap makeup brush and it worked great for application by the way) with a normal primer and by noon my face was a shiny mess. It's not good for oily skin at all. I don't tend to have a lot of acne, but my face is just very prone to oil. Other than that, the finish on this is beautiful. It's flawless and light, it doesn't even feel like you're wearing makeup. Once I found a good oil control primer I was set. So yes the product is beautiful but stay away from it if you've got oily skin and no oil control primer!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.