BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Kait ✞.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation I have really oily skin. No matter how many mattifying powders I use the shine still comes through. After finding this and using this I fell in love. My oily skin pretty much went away and it stayed on my face! It did not melt off like the others. This is by far my favorite foundation.
Emma R.
Presto, PA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones), Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones), Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones), Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I have used many different shades of this product, it is awesome for all seasons and never looks bad on my skin. The only con is how easily it rubs off on anything that may touch my face if it’s summer time. But hey you win some and you lose some with a favorite product
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
This is my go-to powder! I love Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation. I've been using it for a couple years now. I purchase it at Ulta and a container last a couple of months. I apply BB cream first, then concealer and i finish my look off with this powder. My skin looks soo good! I love tarte and love that this is cruelty free.
Brittany L.
Bunnlevel, NC
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I like Tarte's products very much. This was a great loose powder foundation. It doesn't go on too heavy, and gives a flawless finish. I have oily, acne prone skin and it helped keep the shine away. Did not cause any break outs. My only dislike about it was when it was almost empty, it was difficult to get product out with the brush.
Nisha K.
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This is my summer foundation. I used to try out all the drug store brands to find something that works, but nothing works like this. It's pricey, but I think it's worth it. It looks great the whole day, and blends into my skin very naturally. Definitely use a tarte brush as well- they work better with this powder foundation.
Rachel D.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
As far as coverage goes, none beat this foundation. This completely evens me out and leaves me with a slight, dewy glow. The only con is for the price I think there should be more product. When this one runs out I will definitely be buying another one.
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
great coverage for a powder, I think the shade range is pretty great. I like when there is more than one “light” shade, as I’m a little more olive and some are too pink for me. I’ve used this for years and have no complaints. I love the packaging, I find it easy to get as much or as little product as you want.
B. M.
I have super oily skin and this keeps me a comfortable level of oily all day. It’s matte in the morning, but by 5 pm I have a nice glow. Nothing too shiny. It’s pretty fullccoverage so a light dusting is perfect for the office. It looks glittery when you swatch it, but nothing glittery once it’s on your face.
Laura D.
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This foundation is amazing and worth every penny! I love how smooth my face looks and it leaves it looking dry but in a very porcelain way which I adore because I have oily skin but sometimes turns into combination skin. I use a brush to apply it and a little goes a long way! Hope you guys try it out!
Kim I.
After bare minerals changed their formula, I was on the search for a new loose powder. I am on my third container and still love it. It lasts a long time. It is a great full coverage foundation and I love that it actually lasts all day without coming off.  The product design is ideal. It has a net in the container so that all the powder does not fall out. You will not be disappointed in this purchase!!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.