BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Kaitlyn S.
Riverview, FL
I love this stuff! It's so easy to put on, and has just enough coverage for a light makeup day! It doesn't smell bad either, and is easy to get out if the container.
Stevie W.
Minneapolis
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
I love all of Tarte's products. Powder foundations use to be the only kind I used but it's a bit too much to use alone for my dry skin now. You could use it to set your foundation though!
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I was pleasantly surprised with this product because as popular as Tarte Cosmetics is as a brand, I personally think they're a company that is not motivated to release products of quality, and when I say quality I mean products that actually perform. They put good, "natural" ingredients and infuse healthy components in their products but a lot of them are actually poor in performance quality. That is my personal opinion as a consumer and makeup artist.
Having said all that, this powder is wonderful and you don't need a lot. Although I think the word "full coverage" is a bit dramatic for the description, it does cover well layered with a liquid foundation or concealer underneath.
It stays on well and doesn't separate like a lot of loose form foundation.
I love using this in conjunction with the tarte shape tape or the rainforest of the sea foundation or all three combined for a full coverage face. #contest
Laura E.
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Use with a good primer and liquid foundation! I sue this to set my foundation and contour, first time user and very pleased with the results! Get yours at Sephora!
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
Love the container for this product. It was genius for the way they designed it! Hate when product is messy and gets Everyy where not with this one! Goes on smooth
Nicole V.
This is a nice powder with a bit of a smoothing effect. The color range is nice and so is the packaging. The powder sits in a sifter which helps save some product. Airy and lightweight, doesn't look too heavy or cakey on the face. Would repurchase!
Chayce R.
Sedro-Woolley
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This is a more natural looking product, it looks so nice and realistic! All my friends use it for their senior pictures, and it helped them so much! I highly recommend this product!
Nicolle R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is great use it with a tinted moisturizer and as a setting powder for a real flawless look. It always helps complete my look helps my make up stay for hours.
Catherine M.
Vineland
I tried this powder foundation when I was first starting out in makeup, and I remember giving it away right away. I would have to try out this product again, to have a real opinion
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't use this foundation everyday, just on days when I need a little bit extra coverage. This foundation works wonderfully with Tarte's airbrush foundation brush. My skin looks flawless when I put this foundation on and it blends nicely into my skin so that you cannot even tell that I have foundation on. This foundation stays put all day and doesn't make my skin dry, oily, or break-out. I love to put this foundation over Tarte's BB tinted primer with SPF. This foundation pairs wonderfully with Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea strobing palettes 1 and 2, as well as Becca's highlighters, blush and bronzers. I highly recommend purchasing this product for days that you want your skin to look flawlessly airbrushed without being powdery, cakes, or oily. I forget that I even have make-up on when I wear this foundation. If you put your foundation brush over the opening, turn the container upside down, plenty of product will be on your brush and just apply it in a circular motion on your face.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.