BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
So I got this foundation when Tarte was having their 7 for $63 sale! I was really excited about this but kinda disappointed? I had guessed my color wrong online which is not their fault at all but other than that; the powder was really hard to blend out. I use many different brushes to apply this but I felt like wherever my brush touched my face first that's only where the foundation stayed and it wouldn't blend out anywhere else. I'm not sure if i'm supposed to be using a specific brush to apply this but I was a little disappointed. For the parts it did go on though it was very light weight and comfortable to wear; I just wish it was easier to apply!
Diana D.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I expected the foundation to go on more naturally, but it looks more powdery than airbrushed. The coverage is definitely buildable, and looks nice, but I anticipated the foundation to look better. I have used other products from their Amazonian Clay line, I would reccomend trying in store to see how it works on your skin before buying it full size. One definite plus of the product is how easily and quickly it applies, you can be in and out the door in 5 minutes if you put some foundation, concealer and a couple swipes of their mascara!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I got this foundation hoping that it would be light enough for my extremely fair skin, but it was not. I purchased this at Ulta. I am normally extremely satisfied with Tarte products, but this made my face orangey. High quality packaging, the foundation goes on well. I would recommend to others who do not have extremely fair skin!
Rebecca C.
I purchased this because I wanted something I could use on those lazy days, and this product seemed to be well liked based on reviews. The shade selection for my complexion depth isn't great - I'm light medium with yellow undertone, but it is probably the only shade not available in the range. I settled for light medium neutral, which left me looking a little grey. The worst is that this foundation gets patchy on my nose and I'm left with patches of skin not covered. I've tried it with or without primer, and both left me with the same result. I ended up giving this away!
Christina H.
Leander, TX
This stuff is amazing. I have gone through 2 containers of this. It was my first "high end" foundation, I love that it didn't make me break out, my skin actually started to clear up after I switched from drug store foundations. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy or make me greasy. The only thing I don't like about powder foundations though, is when I'm buffing it into my skin it does tend to "wipe away" any concealer I was wearing.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
It is going to be hard for me to give an unbiased review of this product because it does not suit my skin type. I have dry skin and this caked terribly and just generally clung weird in spots and gave me a bit of a leopard look. Yes, seriously. I had weird darker spots on my face and had to wash it all off. Very unfortunate because the formula feels silky and applies well over spots with more moisture. This product was just not for me.
Madelaine R.
Craig, CO
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION I'VE EVER USED. I've rebought this twice and am going on a third time, but that's only because these little things last forever. The coverage is a beautiful medium that you can build up as concealer on problem spots. This is great for acne, and it doesn't hate my dry skin (I.e. No flakes, and it covers rosacea fairly well). Whenever I wear this people always say that my skin looks really good. Seriously just try this product, because I love it. Dear tarte, I will endorse this for free lol
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I just went and got this as a sample from sephora to see what all the hype was about, and to be honest I fell in love with this foundation, not only because the coverage is amazing, but my skin was looking a lot better when I used this foundation, I know that this foundation is hypo allergenic and that is good for sensitive skin gals like me, I was having a terrible time trying to find a foundation that would not cause me to breakout and clog my pores. This is a foundation I will for sure recommend to anyone I know.
Melissa O.
Pasadena , CA
I have been wearing this a lot lately. It's perfect for the summer. super light weight, but full coverage for a powder foundation. Although it's more creamy then powdery. I apply it with a big fluffy brush and it gets perfect coverage. I would definitely buy this product again. tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush FoundationMorphe M439 Deluxe Buffer
Reina M.
I really wanted to love this but honestly, it was just OK. It set my makeup but i have to use it with a foundation underneath because it really doesn't cover much of my acne by itself. Therefore i have to use it more like a setting powder than a foundation. Since it is a loose thicker powder, when i wear it with foundation my face can look over powdery/cakey. So i usually have to always set it with Mac fix + to make it look nicer. So to me it's just okay. I will continue to use it though because it was expensive and I don't want it to go to waste. Definitely won't be repurchasing though.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.