BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am always looking for a powder that does not show too much and has an easy application process. This was a great powder, it matched my skin tone perfectly and hid my red skin. It comes in a cute package too.
Joulee V.
bronx
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
Maybe it's because I got the wrong color but I didn't like it it was very cakey didn't blend well with the rest of my makeup and if I were to go into any type of light you can definitely see everything Don't recommend
Bree I.
My grandma actually gave this to try it out! I had been complaining about not finding a pale shade for my skin. Sadly it was a close match but not light enough. But a great product!
danielle t.
glendale, CA
Absolute favorite. I wear this everyday and it has great coverage. Only downside is by the end of day it definitely wears off, but overall would stick to this powder foundation.
Ciara C.
South Webster , OH
Being made of Amazonian Clay, this is pretty thick for a powder foundation. It does NOT provide an airbrush finish. It will settle and crease after a few hours. There are cheaper and better alternatives.
fatima m.
Review for: Rich Sand (deeper w/yellow undertones), Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
this was good!! i often just used it as setting powder after i finished my makeup to set everything in place, but regardless it is amazing! it doesnt oxidise or have flashback, so its really good and i love it :)
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This powder foundation helps to make your face look amazing. You’ll see that your skin looks natural, and very perfected. It doesn’t break you out, and makes your skin look super healthy. I highly recommend this product.
Kaitlyn N.
DURHAM, NC
This is good for the summer months when my skin is more oily rather than in the winter when it is dry and has patches. For the most part it has good coverage and a nice finish.
Emily S.
Sherman
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
I love this powder! Tarte is an amazing company! I love that they are vegan and cruelty free! This powder goes on easily and feels amazing! It looks great on and doesn’t cake!
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
This is a nice easy to use powder. I got a shade too dark for myself so I can only use mine in the summer when I’m tan. I use it to help darken my face when my body is tanner.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.