BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Ana M.
This powder foundation is amazing! Great coverage and it stays all day long. It’s defiantly a full coverage foundation but it stays all day even in the Texas humidity. A++ product in my opinion.
Kayla P.
portsmouth
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this foundation because it’s really light feeling but for me it’s a medium coverage and sometimes that’s all I need. It lasts me forever. The packaging is very nice. I actually told my mom about it and now she loves it!
Crystal M.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I absolutely love Tarte's Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation! I have very oily skin in the summer and a lot of acne scarring in the hollows of my cheeks, which makes my face challenging to contour because there aren't a lot of products that truly camouflage my scarring. However, this powder has the power to hide almost anything I need it to while still looking very natural. I usually wear this over a light coverage liquid foundation or BB cream. I haven't been a fan of heavy full coverage liquid foundations since discovering this product. It's so buildable yet lightweight that if I'm really in a hurry I could wear it on its own for a "no makeup" look! It's also one of the only powders I have found that will hold up to how oily my skin is. Before I discovered this all the makeup on my nose would have almost completely slid off my face after about 5 hours of wear. Now I can go almost the whole day without worrying about what my nose looks like. My only complaint about this product is that I wish the filter was easier to remove without damaging the packaging because there's always a little bit of product that I can't get to when I run out. Overall I love this product and recommend it to anyone looking to add more coverage to a liquid foundation they already love, or anyone struggling with keeping product on their oily skin.
Marisa S.
Tewksbury , MA
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is my go to everyday favorite foundation. I have very oily skin and find any liquid makeup doesn’t work for me. Buildable coverage. Great packaging and lasts a few months with everyday use.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
As much as I want to love this foundation, it has significant flaws. The good thing is that this foundation is light, easy to apply and stays well on my skin, no creases. The con is that this foundation has little coverage, my scars and dark spots are visible. However for daily use, this is a good product
Brittany B.
wading river
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
Great coverage and wear time!! The shade range is very nice as well and it feels nice on the skin. The only downside is the packaging can be a little messy sometimes but the product itself is great
Sam R.
Sunrise, FL
HOLY GRAIL. this has to be the best foundation I’ve ever tried a little goes along way so it last long. I love the thick and creaminess to it also it’s great for oily skin and it last all day
Nora S.
I love the mesh in the container allows you to dip your brush with out getting an excessive amount of powder. It goes on smooth and does a great job covering up spots with out looking cakey
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this foundation. It blurs out my skin and isn’t too heavy. I bought in the lightest shade fair like usual. It last pretty much all day without a primer. It’s medium coverage on my skin.
Larissa S.
Chicago
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
I really like this powder foundation. I feel like my skin can breathe and I don’t get the cakes on look. Even though it’s a powder, I still feel like I get full coverage, especially when you use the kabuki applicator brush.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.