BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Ashley N.
This foundation is the best powder foundation! I’ve tried so many and other have made my skin itch or break out and this hasn’t! It looks beautiful on the skin with a sheer coverage or you can build it up to full.
Taylor n.
Tarte just doesn’t know how to quit. In the best way, I love this so much. It isn’t cakey and it makes my face look airbrushed and flawless! 100% worth the money, it may be a little expensive but trust me it’s worth it
Rosa F.
Lodi
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones), Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I am in love with this powder I use it without and other foundation and it has amazing coverage, it is very long lasting, it doesn’t make my skin oily which is great I would definitely purchase it again
Shelly H.
Greenville, SC
I like this a lot. Coverage was pretty good and you couldn't tell I had on a lot of make up. My face didn't feel caked because it is very light. Worked well even on a face with a decent amount of acne.
Moira B.
Pullman, WA
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I wouldn’t say this foundation is as much full coverage as the liquid Amazonian clay. But, for the summer months, it is the perfect amount of coverage for me. It doesn’t get caked or oxidize at all for me and that keeps me coming back. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good foundation in hot weather.
Katie B.
Stanton, KY
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
This powder really emphasized my dry patches and didn’t sit well over my foundation. I also tried it without foundation and it really just didn’t look good. I would recommend this maybe for oily skin.
Ashley A.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
I really loved this product. The color was great and it looked natural. I am a repeat user. The packaging is okay. I am a very yellow brown with combo skin. I would recommend this product!
Grace P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder foundation. For someone who suffers from acne as well as scarring, this covers so nicely and doesn’t look cakey at all. The pigment is buildable and it has a unique container with a little hole and stretchy mess to make it easy to get the right amount of product.
Corena T.
Absolutely love this powder foundation. It blends so nice and gives the perfect amount of coverage while still looking natrual. I have tried other brands and always come back to this one.
Shannan D.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I enjoy how this foundation looks on my face. It’s very easy to blend and doesn’t fade throughout the day. I don’t like how I ha w to apply it, I loose a lot of powder with how you need to apply it.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.