BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Sarah W.
I love this stuff. It’s more of a medium coverage, than a full coverage, but that’s what I wanted. It’s my favorite foundation. It stays all day and looks very good. It’s very comfortable feeling on the skin too.
Shelby L.
Sand Creek
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this powder it’s amazing, it’s stays matte all day. I bought it from Ulta. It’s pricey but it’s a great powder. It great for baking and is super long lasting. I would recommend it to someone it’s amazing.
Morgan M.
Rocklin
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this powder foundation, I dont exactly find it full coverage but it is what I was looking for. I can wear it alone or put it on top of liquid to make it look more airbrushed. This product is really nice.
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
Love this stuff. It’s just so hard to find a good match for my medium skin with cool undertones— everything is too orange-ish for me. The coverage is great, though. I would recommend this to anyone with warmer undertones!
Grace E.
Neptune, NJ
I do like this product but powder foundation is not my favorite. I don’t usually reach for this product but that is more of a personal preference. The product has nothing wrong with it I just don’t prefer it.
Taylor D.
Wallace, SC
Review for: Tan Deep Honey (tan to deep w/peach undertones) more...
This foundation would be my first favorite powder foundation and my second foundation overall.  It goes on very nicely with the tarte Kabuki Brush .  It leaves a natural finish for me.
Erin D.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This product is very light weight. I use it on days when I don’t feel like using my liquid foundation. It’s my favorite loose powder foundation that I’ve ever tried. I would definitely buy this product again
Lana S.
I had a chance to try this this product once and it was great I would definitely buy it again sometime. The price point is pretty medium to high for me. The coverage though on this thing is amazing it has like a full coverage in a powder form.
Leidelin P.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Love love love this product... i wear this airbrush foundation every single day and it does magic for being a powder foundation... it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and i recommend this one 1000% percentage...
Ashley N.
This foundation is the best powder foundation! I’ve tried so many and other have made my skin itch or break out and this hasn’t! It looks beautiful on the skin with a sheer coverage or you can build it up to full.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.