BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Ruby S.
Compton , CA
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
This is like my staple sits on my face just fine and looks almost natural, I bought it at ulta and It’s is definitely doing its job , I just hate that it doesn’t have much product so I have to buy new ones often 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sloane W.
An amazing foundation! I bought it in a shade that only matched me when I used self tan but I seriously love it! Great coverage, great finish, and I use the powder brush that goes with it, which makes it even better
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
Not gonna lie I never bought this product. But I using putting on makeup with my sister and she had it. I asked her if I could try it and I fell in love! Love how beautifully it goes on the skin. Give you an amazon look
Tifanie🌸 R.
This stuff is great! Works wonders! It can be a little heavy and times. I have to make sure not to use too much product, but other then that it’s good! A lot of there products are great though so what do you expect
Kylie P.
Kelso
I haven't been a hude fan of powdered foundation in the past, but I love this one! I've always felt like powdered foundation gives me a "cakey" look, but not this one! Even paired with the liquid, it still looks nice. I love that I can buff it on over my moisturizer for a quick airbrushed look!
Sarah W.
I love this stuff. It’s more of a medium coverage, than a full coverage, but that’s what I wanted. It’s my favorite foundation. It stays all day and looks very good. It’s very comfortable feeling on the skin too.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I don’t know if I would call this full coverage but it is a nice coverage for a powder foundation. I like to wear this in the summer when it is too hot to wear a face full of liquid makeup. It blends smoothly and feels light!
Maddy W.
Scottsboro
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
Such a great product! I like the light weight effect. It’s not my favorite though. The packaging is beautiful, love the design! It is very easy to use and apply. I would definitely buy it again. Highly recommend.
Shelby L.
Sand Creek
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this powder it’s amazing, it’s stays matte all day. I bought it from Ulta. It’s pricey but it’s a great powder. It great for baking and is super long lasting. I would recommend it to someone it’s amazing.
Morgan M.
Rocklin
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this powder foundation, I dont exactly find it full coverage but it is what I was looking for. I can wear it alone or put it on top of liquid to make it look more airbrushed. This product is really nice.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.