BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

carolina p.
I love the tarte amazonian collection. I also love this powder, it is full coverage and doesn't have flash back, so I reccomend this foundation for events
Samantha C.
I feel like this foundation doesn't do full coverage, it covers a bit. I feel like I need to use a lot of the powder to cover but it last a long time.
estrella 18002864 s.
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
Su nombre lo dice todo! Cubre bastante es el que estoy usando ahora y esas mancharás no se notan para nada. La recomiendo no deja la piel grasosa.
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this ! So easy to apply and helps blur fine lines and wrinkles ! It's one of my main staples in my makeup routine. Totally worth the money!
Jeanine B.
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder foundation. I like how it look on my skin and how it covers most of my imperfections. I prefer it over the liquid foundation.
Courtney C.
Fergus , ON
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This powder was good for lightly dusting all over the face to set liquid foundation I wish the price was better and the packaging wasn’t so messy
ZAWANAH O.
KOTA KINABALU
Medium to full coverage. Use together with the Tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush to create a flawless look. Its a mattifying powder
Amanda W.
Armstrong, BC
I use this on nights where I need a full face coverage. Especially when I know it is going to be humid and I don’t want my makeup to sweat off.
Émi-Jade B.
Drummondville, QC
The best powder of Tarte, for sure. Really natural, beautiful finish and nice coverage. There is a big variety of colours for all skin tones.
elizaveta l.
This product is absolutely amazing and I love it!!!!!!!!! I have lots of foundations but this is the only one that doesn't make me break out
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.