BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

danielle r.
Halifax, NS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Although I still use a liquid foundation underneath (because my skin is far from flawless) I have never used a powder with as much coverage as this one. I also bought the airbuki bamboo powder foundation brush and together, they are unstoppable! A+ tarte,!
Wynter L.
This was the first mineral/powder foundation I ever used and it converted me. I don't think I've found an easier foundation to use. The only downside is the weird mesh thing in the top, but at the same time it also really makes sure you control how much you use.
Nicole R.
Stoney Creek, ON
My favorite powder foundation I've ever used, even though I'm a liquid foundation type of person. Tarte has the greatest foundations, and this was another great item to add to their range of products. You can use alone or on top of liquid for extra coverage.
Laura A.
London, Ontario
I LOVE this powder, it is super buildable without feeling heavy on the skin. I really like this for setting my foundation and under eye concealer. I love the packaging as well, the lid keeps the product in place when sealed. Would definitely repurchase this.
Jessica M.
Woodbridge , ON
I do like this! It's definitely different if you're used to liquid foundation. It does get a little messy. But you get good coverage out of the product. I say it works best for normal to oily skin types.
Tania D.
Ottawa, ON
This powder foundation is a game changer. I love it. I layer it over liquid foundation for complete coverage or on it's own for a more subtle and casual look. It's light and does a great job at evening out my complexion.
Marianne L.
Toronto, ON
Awesome coverage for a powder foundation. Leaves your skin looking airbrushed and super smooth. The only downfall is it does make quite a bit of mess if you aren't careful and don't tap off the excess before applying.
Claire A.
Niagara on the lake, Ontario
My favorite powder foundation! It is just so easy to apply and the coverage is great! It feels really nice and light on my skin. My only complaint is that I feel their lightest shade could be a little bit lighter!
Marina K.
Toronto, ON
Seriously my favorite powder foundation ever!! I just put a little bit of concealer underneath on any problem spots and on my dark circles and then the powder on top and its the perfect amount of coverage.
Steph M.
Calgary , ['', 'AB', '']
This is my right or die!!! This powered has changed my life!!! I believe I'm on my 5 th or 6 th purchase of this product. My skin is combo with some acne. This really helps me not to have break outs!!!!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.