BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Caitin K.
Dubai Media City, Dubai
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
This really does give my skin an airbrushed look- and it's full coverage which I wasn't expecting out of a powder. They have a lot of shades so you can find the exact color for your skin tone, and it lasts all day without needing a touch up
danielle l.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I am very pale, and have a fair amount of freckles. I prefer a light powder or no foundation because they tend to look cake and cover too much of my freckles and I prefer them to show through. I use this very very lightly and I really enjoy it. It doesn't settle in any of my lines and I don't get greasy throughout the day
Samantha W.
Calgary, AB
A really nice medium coverage powder foundation! I dust it on when I'm going for a lighter look or when I don't feel like spending a lot of time on makeup if I'm in a hurry. Easy to blend and a great color selection
Stephanie L.
Edmonton, AB
My go to powder of all time! Love, love it! Super natural and light! Full coverage and helps me hide imperfections without that cake look. I love the fact it is a natural brand! I always get compliments with my skin!
Kelsey F.
St, NL
This product is a little bit cheaper than normal foundations, but it gives a nicer effect. It is super light weight and goes over concealer perfectly. Would recommend to all friends and family that are looking for a good and long lasting foundation!!
Melanie R.
Ottawa
Easy to apply and great coverage. Bought at sephora. Was a little too dark still for my skin as I am fair with red undertones, but will be good for the summer when I have a bit of sun. Probably won't buy again
Sharon C.
maple Ridge
Love this cruelty free line......this foundation is quite nice and make your skin feel soft. Just be sure to blend blend blend....it's a terrific foundation just find the shade for your skin tone.
Nathalia M.
Edmonton, AZ
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
I like it, but not love it. It’s not worth the price, I have a combo skin more oily on my T zone, and this foundation looks really weird. I don’t like that is really powdery, I won’t buy it again, I’m not a big fan of the powder foundations either.
Jessica M.
Clifton , NJ
I love this product. It is a bit more "powdery" than the bare minerals one when first applying but once warmed with your skin it give beautiful coverage and the loose mineral is more controlled. You can get it at any ulta Sephora or tarte web site
Laura P.
Ontario, Canada
This product..... Is amazing. A Sephora make up artist sold me on buying both this foundation and the brush that goes with it. I suggest that if you're planning on buying this foundation, to also invest in the brush. I feel that if you were to buy the foundation without the brush it would be pointless, because it wouldn't apply it properly and wouldn't look as flawless (I could very well be wrong). Powder foundations usually dry me out, and when I first apply it it does look a bit dry. But after sitting on my skin for a few minutes, it looks flawless. I love this foundation, only downside is I find this really pricey for the amount of product given!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.