BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Tristan M.
Six mile , SC
Great coverage for a powder. Good scent and wear time for someone without high coverage needs. The design of the package is great at first but as the product is getting low it becomes a real pain to get brush coverage
T H.
New Jersey
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
Does not dry out my face, has decent coverage. Have re-purchased twice now. Tarte is always very good with products that do not irritate sensitive skin. I am very naturally pale and it blends nicely with my skin tone.
evelyn M.
Beachwood
this stuff is no joke. the only reason it's got 4/5 stars and not 5/5 is because sometimes it can be too cakey over my concealer. i dont wear liquid foundation, so sometimes when i powder my face, it snags on the concealer a little bit? i absolutely love it though, the snags are easily fixed.
Ruby S.
Compton , CA
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
This is like my staple sits on my face just fine and looks almost natural, I bought it at ulta and It’s is definitely doing its job , I just hate that it doesn’t have much product so I have to buy new ones often 🤷🏼‍♀️
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
This truly is full coverage for a powder! If you are looking for maximum coverage from a powder this is for you. It doesn’t accentuate dry patches, but I wouldn’t say it’s the best for drier skin. Lacking shade range
Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
The powder has really great coverage however it did not last very long on my skin. Its great if you want a natural look and you don’t plan on doing a ton, however it separates a lot on your skin as soon as you sweat.
Kaylee P.
Evans , GA
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones), Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones), Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones), Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones), Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I usually get these when I buy the gift sets off of QVC. Little tip, if you want flawless coverage I recommend adding this to a liquidity foundation and mix together. It photographs well and looks flawless in person!
Sloane W.
An amazing foundation! I bought it in a shade that only matched me when I used self tan but I seriously love it! Great coverage, great finish, and I use the powder brush that goes with it, which makes it even better
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
Not gonna lie I never bought this product. But I using putting on makeup with my sister and she had it. I asked her if I could try it and I fell in love! Love how beautifully it goes on the skin. Give you an amazon look
Tifanie🌸 R.
This stuff is great! Works wonders! It can be a little heavy and times. I have to make sure not to use too much product, but other then that it’s good! A lot of there products are great though so what do you expect
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.