BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Caitlin B.
Edmonton, AB
I love this stuff, I don't know if I would really call it full coverage since I feel like you would have to cake on a lot to get completely full coverage but it works great. The packaging is great and keeps it from going all over the place. Goes on nice and smooth.
Kamila B.
Guelph, ON
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
This is my first powder foundation and it is great. It goes on easily (but I had to purchase the special brush - took off a star) and it blends well. It gives me a flawless look. I have to be careful when applying concealer or cream contour/blush, because it rubs off. I think that is expected with powder foundations though. Overall great product.
Marta M.
Milano
This is perfect for when your skin already looks good but you want to give it a boost or make it more even. Those "no makeup makeup" or "I woke up like this" kinda day. It honestly has amazing coverage for a powder and the best part is that it doesn't look overly powdery. It does cling onto dry patches though, which doesn't look very nice.
Nicole S.
Charlottetown, PE
I have combo oily skin, This is my everyday foundation. When you use primer under it it lasts all day and covers everything I need. I find my oil starts to appear during the day but if you set it with a Matte powder it will last much longer. ( I know it sounds weird to set powder with powder but it works)
Amber S.
This is a great coverage foundation and I think that over a primer, leaves a really soft and natural look. The packaging is beautiful and although this product is quite pricey, id say its worth it. Since I've been using this foundation instead of the tarte liquid one, my skin has cleared up massively. Highly recommend
Sami J.
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
Use to only ever use Jane iredale products on my skin because it is uber sensitive (even bareminerals my skin reacts to). So glad I ended up finding out about this product and feel in LOVE with tarte by starting with this product first. And it's cheaper and easier to buy cause you can get it at sephora!
Hanisah M.
London, UK
Love love love this foundation! It is a full coverage foundation without being cakey. It is better for those with oily skin as the powder will absorb your oil. (Dry skin peeps,l should get the new gel version!) It gets better at the end of the day, making it like skin. It makes my skin looking flawless!
Jessica W.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This product is okay. I wouldn't at all say it is full coverage though, and the shade selection isn't super impressive to me. I like to use it to add a little extra coverage over the top of liquid foundations, however I don't at all like it on its own. The packaging also makes it hard to get a lot of the product out which is super annoying.
Sarah A.
I was very surprised with the results of this foundation. I love this foundation it makes my skin look airbrushed and so smooth. I would continue to buy this foundation. When it comes to sephora prices this is pretty affordable
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
Very versatile. Wear it alone with a good coverage or over top of foundation for a great flawless matte coverage. The package is great, easy to apply. Smell is good. Hasn't caused me breakouts either. Love tarte
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.