BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Dana C.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
I love this foundation. The coverage is great, the finish is perfect for oily skin! It's great for days you don't want to wear a lot of makeup as well as for full face makeup days!
Aline D.
A base em pó Amazonian Clay Airbrush da Tarte.Ela é uma base em pó ultra fina de alta cobertura.- Amazonian Clay full coverage airbrush foundation deixa a pele bonita, natural e com uma cobertura duradoura.Super aprovado e sensacional amo demias.
Janice G.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
My mom bought this foundation about 2-2 1/2 years ago and I still haven'the finished it, even when I use it quite often! She ended up not liking it, so she let me keep it. I absolutely love this product! It has a light to medium coverage and is very natural looking! It's buildable for sure. I love that they had foundation with a yellow undertone, since my skin has a yellow undertone to it and it can get very difficult to find foundations with that undertone. This is a foundation that is such a close match to my actual skin color! I will be buying more when I run out!
Lisa H.
I've been using this foundation for a couple of weeks now, and overall, I am pretty pleased with it! While it is a full coverage foundation, you'll still get a natural look. It makes getting ready in the morning so much easier than using my liquid foundation. Having said that, I find with this powder foundation, you really need to prep your skin first, ensuring it goes on smooth. I recommend ensuring that you are using moisturizer and prepping your skin with your favorite primer. Otherwise, I find that the powder does look a bit grainy and dried out on my skin.
Sarah E.
HAMILTON, ON
The best foundation ever. Great for sensitive skin and a lot of product goes a long way. Lasts a long time and has full coverage without looking like a caked face.
Chantelle B.
Love this foundation! Being allergic to dimethicone, I find it very hard to find products that don't irritate my skin. This one is great. The coverage is nice, and it does not cake.
Kenzie D.
Every time I use this foundation at least one person compliments my complexion. My favorite way to wear it is actually overtop of my Origins Balancing Face Makeup but it's great on it's own as well. It has a nice buildable coverage that doesn't make you feel like you are wearing an inch of makeup. Your skin still feels like skin when you wear this! I also want to mention the packaging. The mesh net in the container is amazing at stopping an overload of product falling out into the lid like most products which eventually leads to wasted product. There is also a fairly good colour range in terms of undertones which is nice.
Bonnie H.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
FULL COVERAGE without looking caked, I absolutely love this, I actually use this for either setting my under eyes during a full glam face or just dusted all over if I'm going to work and want an even skin tone. A little goes a LONG way but I would definitely recommend.
JENNIFER B.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Usually not a fan of powder foundations as I have dry skin however this foundation does not dry my skin out as much as other powder foundations and is perfect in summer especially. I was matched to the shade fair-light neutral and it is a fairly good match, if slightly more pink undertoned for my skin. One complaint would be the lack of shades available. The kabuki brush available for purchase along side it is amazing for this foundation and other products I use! Would recommend, especially for combination skin.
Nicole L.
MONCTON
I was a little disappointed with this product, the coverage was just not what I'm looking for, and I find the yellow undertones outweigh the pink ones.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.