BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Nicolly M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Produto maravilhoso, não é demais dizer que ele é ótimo. Espero que sigam minha recomendação é que comprem e usem mesmo. Não vão jogar dinheiro fora e nem errar, podem confiar.
Melissa C.
grande prairie
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love it, and I really appreciate that some made this, because in my face looks so pretty and I think it’s not harmful to my skin, I love it. Thanks guys I love Tarte
Briana L.
This is a great powder foundation. I have a neutral undertone to my skin, and I find it very difficult to generally find a shade that matches well to me.
I'm not a fan of the way liquid foundations feel on my face, and often that they cause my eyes to water profusely. This powder doesn't cause this issue, which is awesome because I don't have to worry about my eye makeup running.

I'd say that you can build this foundation up pretty well; a dense, small headed brush seems to work best for me (I use Morphe's M444 and seem to have pretty good results).
Cambier S.
Louvain-La-Neuve
This foundation is 'nice' but nothing more. I was really enthusiastic in the beginning. But I realize that it is not real 'full coverage'.
Even worst, by the end of the day, It start to flake and oil passed through. Kinda disgusting but I used too unfortunately...

SO, I have to confess that this happen with a lot of my foundation. And, to be really honest, this one is one of the less disgusting that I wore!

The price tag is kinda high. SO, I will not necessary recommend this foundation, I think that better alternative may exist.

Isobel W.
Chelmsford , Essex
I read such good things about this, so wanted to buy it as my first powder foundation, however I can't seem to get on with it. I cant really seem to get any significant coverage from it, and when using the recommended brush with it I find it very, very hard to blend. The packaging also doesn't really have any space to swirl the brush in it to disperse the powder so it goes on unevenly. Most concerning for me though is that it seems to oxidize like crazy on my skin, going -3 shades darker and more orange as I wear it, which on my fair skin does not hide well!
Danielle B.
Perfect foundation for sensitive skin or someone who wants a natural looking foundation. When it says airbrush it means it, it blends so flawlessly and smooth. With a net that helps break the powder up and help from over using its a great buy and a perfect foundation for any makeup lover!
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
This powder is one of my top favorites. It’s probably the best full coverage powder foundation I’ve ever worked with. It truly gives an airbrushed look. It does matter which brush you use with this product though. They have a small kabuki that is meant to be used with this and it’s important. Without that brush you won’t get the coverage it’s meant to give and it blends differently.
Stacie H.
Orleans, ON
This is the only foundation I use. I love how natural the finish is and it never makes me feel like I have a pound of makeup caked on my face, which I find is a common issue with powder foundations. It's also super long lasting and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Sydney A.
Delta, BC
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I love this foundation on no makeup days. It gives great coverage while making the skin look almost bare. It blends in really easy with my sephora multitasker brush. Im going to purchase tartes brush for it next, to see if it provides a different coverage/application. Overall I love this foundation, its easy to pack n go too and you can take it on the plane easily!
Suzette Marlene H.
This product I did not like much, comes very little product for the cost and does not last for a long time in my face, I do not know if it is because of my skin type, I expected better quality for what I was paying, I really do not think it will come back To buy, not fit my skin type
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.