BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Beisnel V.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...

Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Maryam D.
Coventry
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this foundation powder. It’s the best I’ve tried so far! I got this within the Tarte beauty box so it was such an amazing offer. It gives a nice matte finish. Amazing for touch ups as well!
Leticia R.
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Only used this product once and I found it very hard to apply with the little kabuki brush it came with, have not tried to use it again, as I felt that it didn't really give me any coverage not sure if maybe I was applying it wrong but didn't really like it.
Meghavi L.
Ahmedabad
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones), Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Well I am using mixed product in which light to medium and Fair honey are included as per my face Base ... but so into this ❤️💝... packaging is classy the powder is so silky and doesn't take much product to use also its give equal finish on my face which is soo great ❤️❤️
Jess M.
I wish I purchased this myself! But I used my friends and it was the BOM.com I tell you. Medium though you can build to full coverage. Has that airbrush finish. Perfect for an everyday look or if you want to glam it up just pack on a bit more on top. I love!
Zara M.
Hermosillo
This powder has a fantastic texture to it. Really like that. A blendability is great too, usually I keep this kind of compacts in my purse to touch up. And it’s doing its job very well! Never had any reactions of my sensitive skin so I recommend this powder.
~A💋 A.
Windsor , ON
I love this foundation! It has such full coverage and can cover any beauty flaws. If you are looking for a full coverage this foundation is the one your looking for! It is totally worth the extra money!
Rhea D.
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones), Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones), Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones), Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
It's a great powder by itself or on top of liquid foundation for extra coverage. It lasts for ages, and has great pigmentation. If used by itself, make sure to thoroughly moisturise your face because it does sometimes make my face flaky.
Melissa C.
grande prairie
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love it, and I really appreciate that some made this, because in my face looks so pretty and I think it’s not harmful to my skin, I love it. Thanks guys I love Tarte
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.