BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Alexa B.
Lodi
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
My friend used this powder foundation on me and I loved it! I love how different it is from other powders, and I like using the brush with it as well. This one covered my skin really well and I would like to buy this once it goes on sale.
Tarmim K.
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
My favorite go to foundation coverage, feels lightweight and I always purchase from Sephora since they always have my shade and color. Long lasting if used with a setting spray, definitely would recommend to others, as I’m a huge tarte fan !
Lacey S.
Knoxville, IA
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I like a lot of tarts products. I prefer full coverage lines and have difficulty finding make up that doesn’t settle in my lines/pores. I’ve found some products better than this but tarts does NOT cause me to breakout which is great
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This powered is AMAZING. It gives you a flawless finish . The name airbrush really says it . Be careful bc it is sorta messy. I love how it blends on my face. I have an oily face so towards the end of the day it remained the same.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Fantastic full coverage powder foundation. The tarts amazon clay powder foundation applies and blends very smoothly with even and full coverage. It is lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommend. Use with their liquid foundation.
Candace D.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
So easy to blend and buff on the skin. I was worried because I have dry skin. My suggestion is to hydrate with your skin care and use a nice hydrating primer and it works perfectly. I’m glad the girl at Sephora suggested it to me!
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I purchased this powder foundation from ulta. It is reasonably priced, lasts quite awhile, isn’t cakey and I have extremely dry skin. A little does go a long way. I love the light scent and it is applied best with a kabuki brush.
Amy J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I'm always really skeptical about a powder foundation having full coverage that stays put, but this works pretty well. It tends to rub off during the day but stays put better if you use a primer before or a setting spray after.
Samantha G.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I really liked this powder, it didn’t make my skin look like it was too dry like a lot of powders do to me but I have found covergirls powder works just as well and is way cheaper so I didn’t find it really worth it due to price
Kelly L.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder foundation! It is great for when you want something light weight but medium to full coverage. The packaging is great and I love the brush that tarte pairs it with. I will definitely be buying again when I run out of mine
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.