BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Mayra A.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I LOVE this foundation! I have always used powered foundations, I have been using this powder foundation for about 7-8 months and it is perfect for me! Formula, color, which I struggle to find a perfect undertone for my super light skin, but this is a perfect match! It truly lasts alll day! And it is build-able! Light, medium, full coverage! Only thing is I wish it had SPF but its okay! I use a CC cream underneath that has SPF. THIS is worth the price!
Kimi R.
Uhrichsville
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
I change my makeup brands annually but not anymore. This foundation is one of the best finds in vegan, cruelty free, hazardous chemicals free makeup out there. Covers fully and evenly (if you use their airbrush foundation brush, the better). I had to look at a lot of online pictures before getting to choose the color for my skin tone, but found out this one (light beige) was perfect for my light medium with pink undertones skin. Even my husband fell in love with the way this foundation looks on me. So much that he even offered to get me more products from this brand to complete my looks. You can so love your foundation but when your partner does too, you know you got what you paid for. I also tried it under water and it just keeps covering without looking stripped or fading. If you wear their vegan primers with it, even better. A little goes a long way. Be sure to get a good cleanser to get it off
Morgan B.
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
I never thought I would like a powder foundation literally ever, but this stuff is so amazing. It melts into your skin like butter, it is a fair to medium coverage, and it looks flawless. I find that if I apply a little with a fluffier brush and then the recommended brush it applies better. However, I wouldn't recommend this if you are having a bad skin day or an acne flareup.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I was super hesitant to try this because of the price, but it's definitely worth it. I've been using bare minerals for years, but have never been 100% satisfied with it. I've tried so many foundations but always ended back with bare minerals because it was the best I had found.... until this. My skin is pretty sensitive and prone to breakouts, even with bare minerals I would breakout a few times a month (nothing major, but still annoying). I have no skin issues with this; my skin loves this foundation. Do yourself a favor and if you're on the fence just buy it. It may not work for you but it's definitely worth trying.
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
I switched from bare minerals to tarte so that I could use a color that better matched my skin tone. I have been using this foundation for over a year and I love it. There are so many different tones that are unique to a variety of skin types and I was able to find one that matched mine perfectly. I was looking for a foundation that would give me a natural look and this was a perfect match.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
I use this foundation as a setting foundation after my liquid foundation. It is super blendable and glides on like a dream. It is easily applied and has lasted me forever! I would definitely buy again and have fallen in love with this brand.
Ashley S.
Medford, NY
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I'll start by saying that I have combo skin with some acne scarring from a traumatic youth (HA- but really, it was bad). I love full coverage products, especially when I have a professional work event, to help me feel polished and put together.

The Pros: Lightweight, covers well, naturally-based so it doesn't irritate skin, stays on well and lasts for quite awhile

The Cons: One big one - it is NOT full coverage. This wouldn't be an issue to me if the product wasn't labeled as full coverage. In order to really get a "full" coverage with this product, you would have total cake face.

HOWEVER, it does layer beautifully with liquid foundation/concealer, so you can achieve a full coverage look - just not with this product alone.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
I really love this powder foundation, it is good to use during summer months when you are tanned (because it is hard to find my color during the pale winter months) and when you are experiencing the summer sweat! With a good primer this baby will stay on and not melt off your face like maybe your favorite liquid foundation would. It give ma great coverage and a flawless finish.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
This is my go-to powder! I love Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation. I've been using it for a couple years now. I purchase it at Ulta and a container last a couple of months. I apply BB cream first, then concealer and i finish my look off with this powder. My skin looks soo good! I love tarte and love that this is cruelty free.
Nihema1322 O.
albany
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones), Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I’ve never tried a powder foundation before so for my first time I can most definitely say I loved it. The powder covers all of the dark spots that still show through my liquid foundation. It’s long lasting and isn’t pricy at all just look at how smooth my skin looks🙌🏾 I would most definitely buy this product again
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.