BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Leticia T.
San Antonio
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Love this product. I stopped issuing only because i have to cut budget down but loooove this!
Megan P.
Monroe, GA
YES YES YES that's all I can say ! Hands down life savor ! Oil be gone , hello flawless skin
Taylor M.
Saint Paul, MN
Let be this product! I have acne prone skin and this doesn't break me out. Highly recommend!
Kris A.
Kansas City, KS
I thought it worked well, I live the texture I just wish that it covered more of my roseacia.
Nettie A.
Chimayo, NM
This was my first high end foundation powder I had purchased, it's really good. Does the job!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
All of tartes foundations are full coverage and really just a great foundations all together.
sara f.
phoenix
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
i got a sample of this to try and i loved it and am considering buying the full size product
Taylor O.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Oh my gosh, tarte is my favorite brand and I love this product. Great as a finishing powder.
Henia R.
I just started using this and I love it. I was using Kat but my daughter told me to try this.
Kim F.
Tallmadge, OH
Great light to medium coverage. Blends well and lasts quite a while. Helps prevent breakouts!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.