BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Jamie L.
I absolutely love Tarte's Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation! I have very oily skin in the summer and a lot of acne scarring in the hollows of my cheeks, which makes my face challenging to contour because there aren't a lot of products that truly camouflage my scarring. However, this powder has the power to hide almost anything I need it to while still looking very natural. I usually wear this over a light coverage liquid foundation or BB cream. I haven't been a fan of heavy full coverage liquid foundations since discovering this product. It's so buildable yet lightweight that if I'm really in a hurry I could wear it on its own for a "no makeup" look! It's also one of the only powders I have found that will hold up to how oily my skin is. Before I discovered this all the makeup on my nose would have almost completely slid off my face after about 5 hours of wear. Now I can go almost the whole day without worrying about what my nose looks like. My only complaint about this product is that I wish the filter was easier to remove without damaging the packaging because there's always a little bit of product that I can't get to when I run out. Overall I love this product and recommend it to anyone looking to add more coverage to a liquid foundation they already love, or anyone struggling with keeping product on their oily skin.
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
Okay, so I wasn't a fan of this on its own, but I'm not a mineral powder as my foundation kind of girl. However, I did love this over my liquid foundation! I found that it made it look flawless and airbrushed. Definitely no cake face in sight!
Rose C.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I wanted to try this loose powder foundation after I saw Carli Bybel use it in a video. I really like that this formula does not contain talc and you get really nice coverage. It gives your skin this airbrushed effect which is really beautiful.
Jessica H.
Woodbridge
This is an excellent powder. The packaging is revolutionary and looks and functions very well. The powder makes my skin look airbrushed and covers my blemishes without looking unnatural. Excellent when paired with the bamboo powder kabuki!
Amanda C.
This is a medium coverage Foundation I find. If you bundle it with the Kabuki brush it will really enhance the cover power of this Foundation. I like to use this one during the summer time as I feel it holds up better than a stick Foundation.
Angelle G.
Montegut, LA
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Great foundation for something with oily skin but still wants a natural finish. This is a medium coverage that gives a natural satin finish to the face. I would recommend this foundation. It's easily applied with a sense foundation brush.
Autumn F.
Barry, IL
Cannot do my makeup without this foundation. It’s very affordable, and it lasts a while. I love ALL of Tarte’s packaging! It doesn’t take much to cover my face, and it leaves a flawless finish!! I will buy this for as long as they sell it!
Terrie P.
Rochester, NY
Not bad, but definitely too expensive for the amount of product you actually get and the payout.
The mesh does the application of this powder no favors, especially if you bake your face. You can't get very much onto your brush or sponge.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I just recently bought this loose powder foundation, I honestly prefer translucent powder because it dosent make my face look cakey, This setting powder is okay but not my favorite, the coverage is medium coverage will I recommend maybe
Courtney V.
Pensacola
I LOVE how this foundation goes on! I’m a decent convert from a different brand, but this is my new favorite. The price scared me a little at first, but it is WORTH it. If I throw on just this foundation and no other makeup, my face looks and feels refreshed, even, and smooth!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.