BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
luisa c.
Flushing, NY
Love the product but I just hate the container!!! Price is good for being tarte and it goes on smoothly .
Taryn F.
SELAH, WA
This product dried my face out horribly. I also could not find a good color match and felt really orange.
Holly H.
brighton , MI
I love this product! I use this everyday for a light coverage or if I’m going out. I definitely recommend
Nancy V.
Citrus Heights, CA
Favorite foundation ever. Leaves skin nice and smooth, and you don't need a lot to cover your whole face.
Clarissa g.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love the texture and it's full coverage totally recommend it. Bit pricey but it's totally worth the money
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
Love this powder foundation because it's full coverage and since I have uneven skin tone it covers that.
Amanda N.
Lawton, OK
I love this product! It makes my face matte. Helps tremendously with my oily skin. Very worth the price!
Alicia F.
Great foundation! I don't even feel like I am wearing foundation with this on, and it covers pretty well.
Madelaine S.
Love the full coverage it leaves on the skin. It's seriously like a second skin but just better looking.
Sabrina W.
Lexington, KY
I have never used this foundation. I would imagine that is pretty good. I usually don't use loose powder
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.