BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation is great to use to set your face after applying the tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 for a little extra coverage. Apply a light amount so your fave isn't cakey.
Taylor N.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I usually hate hate powder foundation. However this stuff is gold! It leaves your skin looking flawless and nicely covered without being caked. The price is great. I don’t LOVE the container with the little mesh piece it makes it hard to get the rest out.
Kaylee M.
I will definitely re purchase this item. The color is so beautiful and sits flawlessly on top of my liquid foundation. My make up never looks cakey. I also love to use this over my B.B. cream just to mattify my face a little bit and add a soft finish.
Kylie K.
Amherst
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This product covers up so many blemishes that are more difficult to cover up with a normal concealer or foundation. Easy to apply with the Tarte airbrush foundation brush. Would definitely recommend to those who have trouble skin and need a heavier coverage. This product is very light on skin!
Alexis W.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I found the perfect shade that I pair with another liquid foundation for total coverage. I am pleased with it. I wish more of the power would stay accessible at the top though. I have to constantly shake it through the filter part. Overall I like it.
Denise B.
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
I was a little skeptical when I decided to try this but was very surprised. The coverage is great whether you put on primer first or not. I prefer to use a sponge to apply vs a brush because I think the coverage is better. Stays on all day and makes my skin look good.
Abby B.
St. George
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This started my obsession with Tarte! Love this brand. It’s great for days where you’re doing light makeup. I have dry skin and it didn’t dry me out even more. It’s so easy to apply and pretty much spill proof. Love the packaging. Highly recommend
Mary Kathryn M.
First off, I don't feel like they have a wide enough shade range for this product. I wanted to like this so bad, but it just wasn't worth the price. The bareMinerals blemish ready powder foundation was more buildable and more matte in my opinion.
Carly H.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
AWESOME foundation. Super easy to apply and very smooth. A little lasts a long way and stays on all day through work or going out. It really does create an airbrush finish and is great for oily acne prone skin. Fully covers blemishes and redness.
Mica G.
I love this foundation for its medium-full coverage and despite it being powder, it looks incredibly natural on the skin. It gives me peace of mind to know that I'm putting something healthier on my skin as an alternative to regular foundation.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.