BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Maura P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Moderate coverage without leaving my skin looking cakey. Beautifully evens out my skin tone and creates a soft, airbrush effect. Maybe this only applies to my combination skin, but it doesn't last as long as I would like as it is slightly worn off by the end of the day.
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
I will say that this is not the worst foundation that I have ever tried but it is not the best. It is a full coverage if you build up the foundation but it can lay quite thick. I will also say that the price seems high for the performance. Overall not the worst though.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I love tarte! It is my one of my favorite brands I bought this setting powder, to compliment the Amazonian clay liquid foundation. It is an awesome duo and makes me feel like I’m not wearing any makeup at all, it’s full coverage but really light weight. I love this!
Piper L.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
Very natural, easy foundation for a good day-to-day look, given you use a correct primer. It may pill if it isn't used over primer, however. Very pricey but one brush-worth covers the entire face. I have very oily skin, so this saved my skin! I would recommend it.
Kelsey P.
This is honestly my holiest of holy grails. I have consistently used this as my sole face base for 5 years, and have yet to find a product that comes close to it. I have intermittent acne prone skin, and through the breakouts and clear periods, this has been my ride or die. I swear this powder improves my actual skin, on top of the medium to full, flawless and natural looking coverage it gives. It has not once induced a breakout on my sometimes extremely sensitive skin, and does not cake or settle into fine lines, nor to I find it to noticeably oxidize. The minerals give it an almost skin like appearance one buffed in, without being too matte or too pearlescent. The color range, as usual, could use some work. I have medium light to medium tan olive skin depending on the season, and I have to rotate between one of the darkest shades in the summer (tan sand), to the second lightest shade in the winter (fair light neutral), although my shade is nowhere near that extreme in actuality, the undertones are just overwhelmingly pink/orange, and for olive tones, nothing is more cringey. That being said, I still cannot find one single product that is even close to second best to this. The price is slightly up there, but honestly I would pay more than that for the quality of this powder foundation. I cannot stress enough how beautiful and natural looking this is, while still giving a solid full coverage with adequate buffing. This is the best. Enough said.
Katie G.
Pinole , CA
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
When they say full coverage they mean full coverage. The only problem I have with this product is the container. There is no way of using this product with a beauty blender and it's pretty hard to get the powder out but when you do the pay off is hella worth it.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation is great to use to set your face after applying the tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation for a little extra coverage. Apply a light amount so your fave isn't cakey.
Miranda B.
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Full coverage! I suggest using a foundation brush for this not a powder brush. The powder brush doesn’t give a full coverage but the foundation brush does. Apply like foundation. Dab onto section of Face then blend in a circular motion. A little does go long way with this one. Totally worth the price.
Heather D.
Seattle, WA
I love this powder foundation, although I wouldn’t say it is full coverage on its own. I use it over a regular foundation to add extra coverage. I like the sifter, it’s kind of like a net that you can dip a brush or a sponge in to get product. I don’t feel like it makes my foundation look cakey at all.
Taylor N.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I usually hate hate powder foundation. However this stuff is gold! It leaves your skin looking flawless and nicely covered without being caked. The price is great. I don’t LOVE the container with the little mesh piece it makes it hard to get the rest out.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.