BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This is my absolute favorite powder foundation and is super buildable for light to full coverage and gives a youthful finish.
mary j.
Minneapolis
Cleans really good. It. Works amazing to clean my brushea. I will definitely recommend this product. I will buy another one.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I love the full coverage this offers but it's very drying. If you have combination skin I would try before buying full size.
Kristina P.
Garden City, KS
Amazing! Full coverage, airbrush finish! It covers up my imperfections while being a very light product. I rebuy this often!
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
The foundation is ok but it doesn't provide much coverage at all. I prefer liquid or stick that is easy to build and blend.
Kathleen S.
Rome, NY
I liked this but I have a pressed powder from tarte that I prefer. I think it covers better and is less messy to work with.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is soo lightweight! Lightweight makeup is important to me as I have acne and can't wear too much makeup for too long!
Destiny G.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones), Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones), Light Beige (light w/pink undertones), Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones), Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones), Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
Is this full coverage? And is it good for dry skin what about long lasting? I've never seen this before would wanna try out
Kelsie A.
A little too matte for me but when I add an oil I love it. Full coverage and a little goes a long way. It lasts a long time
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This has a beautiful luminous finish but doesnt make you look or feel oily. Has medium buildable coverage and lasts all day
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.