BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Lexi M.
Proctorville, OH
I love this foundation for an easy day on the go. I use it if my skin tint doesn’t give me the coverage I’m looking for.
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
Love tarte its my favorite brand, this powder is pretty full coverage but you should use a light hand or you'll get cakey
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
I love this foundation. I had to switch to this from bare minerals and I absolutely have noticed a difference in my skin
chic c.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Amazing coverage, medium to full, buildable coverage lightweight and not heavy, I like to use it with their kabuki brush.
diana h.
I love all tarte product I think they are the best and one my favorite is this product just love it... Will always buy
Chelsea Z.
East Lansing, MI
Love this. i hate heavy foundation but found this left my skin flawless and is ultra lightweight. great coverage for me
Vanessa  S.
This is a powder foundation I'll say to apply over your liquid foundation . I just bought one last week and it's great
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I'm currently using this product and I love it! I got it at Ulta and the price is very convenient to how good it works.
Amena E.
Whittier, CA
If you like a photoshop finish look for real life get this!!! It makes your skin look smooth, glowing, and flawless ;)
Jenna B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This leaves my face feeling smooth and effortless. I love the feeling of barely there makeup with still full coverage.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.