BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Kelsey L.
Birmingham, AL
Full coverage! It’s spot on. I have clear skin but a few acne scars. A little of this powder and my face is smoothed out perfectly!
Melissa D.
I have super sensitive skin and this is the only foundation I have found that doesn't break out my skin and provides good coverage
natasha a.
baytown, TX
I love love love this nor ducts blends well no bad smell not too powdery and amazing packaging can't go wrong with the price either
Ximena C.
Union Springs, NY
Perfect makes my skin supper Matt I have oily skin I used this a lot it's my everyday makeup love it perfect for a finishing look
Mireya W.
Harlingen, TX
I like the push up method of dispensing but dislike how small the reservoir is as I feel like my brushes are just too big for it
Hailey S.
Cambridge, MN
Good coverage and lasts through out the day. I love the mesh netting in the product, it helps conserve the product in my opinion.
Mikaela G.
A great powder foundation! Without using any other products I'll use this all over my face and it creates flawless full coverage!
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
I love this foundation. I use it over a liquid for full coverage and alone for light days. Easy color match and plenty of shades.
Jessica E.
Miami , FL
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I'm obsessed with everything tarte. Although my skin is on the dryer side it still looked great. Just moisturizer and prime first
Alyssa K.
Byron Center
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Color was off but that was bad lighting in store. Went on and covered well but turned cakes and showed pores within 3 hours time.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.