BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
I love my clay foundation by tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation! Super easy to put on and also doesn’t cause my face to break out! I highly recommend it!
Samantha H.
Review for: Medium-Tan Sand (medium to tan w/yellow undertones) more...
Obsessed isn’t even the word. Super light on the skin but makes you look flawless. Repeat user and will continue to use. Definitely worth the money very easy to use and apply I highly recommend trying if you haven’t they have so many shades to choose from so you can find your match
Sommer R.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love tart! I have oily skin so generally can’t use liquid foundation. Tart’s powder foundation gives me just the right amount of coverage without feeling heavy on my face. It’s natural ingredients have also helped keep my skin clear as opposed to other foundations I’ve tried.
Sheyenne S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I wouldn’t say this is a full coverage powder, it has a great feel, blendability & coverage but more of a light coverage. I think if you were to pair this with a liquid foundation you could achieve a flawless full coverage look but on its own it gives a much more natural look
Katherine S.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is the only powder I have found to work with my dry skin! Anyone who struggles with Dry skin I would recommend trying this powder! Light to medium coverage but lasts all day
Haley H.
Overall, this is a great product. I don't know if it gives a full "airbrush" finish, but for a powder it definitely covers well. There are cheaper powders that can have the same effect. I'm a tarte lover and I do like this foundation but I think they have better options.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I really liked this powder foundation as a foundation over cream concealer or as a setting powder over liquid foundation. It’s not Cakey looking and so smooth on the skin. My only gripe is the shade range. Most shades are pink undertone. I wish they had more yellow undertone shades.
Ashley H.
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones), Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I can't say enough about this product. I have acne and it gives me full coverage without the need for concealer. I like that it's light weight and breathable but I feel covered completely with it. It doesn't make me break out either which is always a plus with foundation.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I really like the formulation of this powder foundation and it’s easy to travel with but I really hate the mesh that keeps the powder from getting out. It just seems super unsanitary. It’s a shame because it does look very pretty on the skin and offers buildable coverage.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder. It has a great coverage and super blendable and buildable. The only down side of it for me personally, is that I feel it can have the tendency to oxidize a little and can look a little powdery sometimes. But if you apply a good setting spray over it, which should be done anyways, it’ll usually solve that problem.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.