BY TARTE

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Cristina L.
Absolutely love this product. It is such a light powder that does wonders. It is the perfect coverage you want, and stays on forever!
Rachel G.
Tifton, GA
Leaves my skin feeling smooth. This powder is so light that it feels like your skin can breathe. I love using as a finishing powder.
Rach 🌻.
Austin
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is the most amazing full to medium coverage foundation. It’s so amazing I could sleep in it and not worry about breaking out!
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
I like this coverage it's so smooth goes on good with the primer doesn't break me out and I feel confident that my skin is covered
Tiffany N.
Daphne, AL
This stuff is amazing! I love wearing it on days I don't feel like putting on my liquid foundation and it gives me enough coverage.
Taylor G.
This is an awesome powder foundation! I use it alone and on top of regular foundation. It's very blend able and is very easy to use
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
Love it! It covers well, goes on my skin well. It's not too heavy and doesn't move during the day, this is my favorite foundation!
Kelsey L.
Birmingham, AL
Full coverage! It’s spot on. I have clear skin but a few acne scars. A little of this powder and my face is smoothed out perfectly!
Chelsea I.
Vancouver
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Natural finish, light weight, buildable coverage, doesn’t oxidize. tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
Jenny E.
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
My favorite powder foundation! Great coverage, easy to apply and lasts all day! I love the case it comes in too - none of the mess!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.