BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Kalliyana V.
Stockton, CA
My Mother Bought this As A Gift for me on my Birthday ! And I love it . Works great on my skin . I so want to Stack up on these !
Nancy G.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Me encanta el matiz de este polvo si lo volvería a comprar y lo recomiendo al 💯 me encanta el terminado que le da a mi maquillaje
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
Made with Amazonian clay, this foundation is light, covers and helps reduce oil. It has a lovely smell and does not block pores.
Nicole W.
New Castle
Review for: Fair Honey (fair w/peach undertones) more...
Has shimmer in it which is awesome and blends beautifully on the skin on top of concealer and moisturizer. Medium light coverage
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Coverage is awesome. It’s easy to put on and I love the packaging. Feels like I have nothing on but I feel it makes me look older
Mikaela G.
A great powder foundation! Without using any other products I'll use this all over my face and it creates flawless full coverage!
Maira G.
moreno valley, Ca
This powder foundation is great ! The coverage is awesome and it leaves my skin looking soo flawless ! Good for all skin types
Michelle H.
Manahawkin, NJ
My favorite powder. I have purchased this two times and still life it. Great coverage and color. It lasts. Definitely recommend
Nichole P.
Staples, MN
I have not yet tried this, but I've heard amazing things about it and I'm dying to use it!! Can't wait until I finally get to.
Zoskia A.
I love this foundation so much, it has great coverage. Is my daily foundation. My skin is so dry. I love tarte products so much
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.