BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Melissa G.
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I love how light this loose powder is. It’s really great for setting or just to get a quick touch up. It’s a little pricey but well worth it.
Jenny D.
I like it's light weight and doesn't feel heavy. The powder don't make my skin irritate. I like it because the texture and it's stay all day
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Love the tarte brand. foundation tends to be a bit on the orange side when you choose a more tan color. seems to be the only problem I have
Jess L.
Selinsgrove, PA
Love it a little goes a long way! Good for setting liquid foundation,it lasts longer than other ones I've owned easy to use got it at Ulta
Olgera H.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this powder foundation. You can control what kind of coverage you want with it. I love it when to use it when i want full coverage.
Carolyn M.
Oroville, CA
I use it to set my regular foundation for a crease less full coverage look that last all day and night til I am ready to take it off myself
Erin M.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I LOOOOOVE this foundation. It covers my face so well without being thick and powdery. I only have to apply one layer and I am good to go!
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
Long wear, not oily, smooth, easy application makes my complexion look pore less, the packaging is sleek and modern. Great color selection.
Amanda T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this foundation. I particularly love the packaging with the netting inside. Has been the best powder foundation I have ever used.
Hafsa A.
Leander
Review for: Tan Deep Honey (tan to deep w/peach undertones), Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
Really good product that is affordable. The product is soooooo long lasting and has such beautiful colors. I would totally buy it again!!!!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.