BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!
Alisha P.
Moulton, AL
This foundation is so lightweight I can barely feel it on my face. My skin is oily and the foundation does a good job with containing my oil.
Kali S.
Malvern, OH
I LOVE this stuff! It covers all day and comes off easy at night! It color matches so well :) I also love how long the product amount lasts!
Rebecca F.
Patterson
I use the lose powder one. I do have oily skin it works great and keeps my skin looking fresh. Just becareful of flashback if taking pictures
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
I looooooove anything tarte! They have a great quality and last. I have no problem with reapplying at all. Price is high but a great product!
Jenny D.
I like it's light weight and doesn't feel heavy. The powder don't make my skin irritate. I like it because the texture and it's stay all day
Melissa G.
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I love how light this loose powder is. It’s really great for setting or just to get a quick touch up. It’s a little pricey but well worth it.
Brittany M.
Review for: Other more...
So THIS. RIGHT. HERE. I LOVE BAKING with this!!! It's so freaking amazing. It helps with how oily my skin is and does amazing at not caking!
Kasia K.
So light and smooth! I hate the heavy feeling of liquid foundation so this is a perfect alternative. Its a bit on the pricier side however...
Jess L.
Selinsgrove, PA
Love it a little goes a long way! Good for setting liquid foundation,it lasts longer than other ones I've owned easy to use got it at Ulta
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.