BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Linda Z.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I LOVVEE this product. This is the only foundation I wear and I wear it on a daily basis. It is perfect for those who want something that is easy to use and will provide light coverage. If you want, you can build it up to medium coverage. The longer you wear this, the better your skin looks.
Katelyn E.
I really like the loose powder aspect and I think that this powder foundation does work really well I just don’t really like the price of it. It is definitely worth the money though. Would definitely recommend
McKenna B.
Florida
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I apply this daily to help soften my complexion. Helps to minimize oil and shine. While it lasts for quite some time, I have been a repeat user for a few years now!
Tori A.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Personally not my favorite foundation but still a good one!! It’s kinda easy to apply when running late. Also the packaging is a little weird but other wise I like this power foundation!! I don’t think I’m going to rebuy tho tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I started using this and quickly loved how gentle it is on my skin. The coverage is medium but buildable and it lasts all day. This line has plenty of color options and I love the delivery to the brush, with the mesh screen instead of holes. The lid also closes of the screen to eliminate mess.
Amy T.
Review for: Light Beige (light w/pink undertones) more...
I really like this mineral makeup. I live in the south, and this is great in summer when it’s 100 degrees and super humid. It feels like I’m not wearing anything, but it gives me great coverage and I feel good wearing any makeup from Tarte. I know I’m not putting bad things on my skin.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Love this product super light weight and doesn't look cakey I have pale very sensitive skin and it looked great on me! It is very affordable for its quality it's comparable to the Laura mercier translucent powder would buy again!tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
Meghan L.
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love this foundation!! I am not much of a powder foundation kind of person but i honestly love this!!! Its so fast and easy to apply and leaves your skin looking flawless.
Brynna H.
Essexville, MI
I love the product. It’s really light but I had a matte finish. The only thing is is that I’m combination skin so with the rest of my skin been kind of oily it shifts a lot throughout the day thus making me reapply it more than once. If you have dryer skin, this product is good for you.
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
To be honest I’m not a fan of powder foundations but this one is a winner. Good coverage and doesn’t cling to texture or dry spots. Even if you layer this powder on a liquid foundation for added coverage it doesn’t cake up. It’s expensive but the sifter build in helps it last forever!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.