BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Nancy M.
Gerber, CA
Probably the best foundation ever! Use this stuff every day and I love it! It blends in with your skin tone and makes your face look very smooth!
Justine A.
2004 reviews
This foundation is amazing. I wore it to a morning wedding. It lasted all day into the evening with still great coverage. Highly recommend this.
Zuzanna M.
Southfield, MI
Great coverage and I really like the appearance of it on the skin, however it got super oily on me. And decreased really badly. Not a fan at all
Angelique Z.
Maple Falls, WA
Great coverage! Last all day long goes on smooth no cakieness. Amazing stuff get it if you can. My face dosee very well with it no break outs!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wow!!! Tarte has outdone itself again. This foundation goes on so smooth and is so easily blendable..the color lasts all day..this is a keeper
Ashley S.
Garden City
This is another product i can not express enough. This is a MUST. I highly recommend this to anyone i talk to. FLAWLESSLY beautiful foundation.
Stacie N.
Cambridge, IA
This foundation works for my needs on most days. However, I wonder if I do not use it correctly some days as I am left with a lackluster base.
yvonne v.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
LOVE!!! I am light sand, and this foundation makes my skin look flawless, also unlike other powders, this isnt drying at all !! Great coverage!
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this powder it goes a long way I use it to bake my concealer and apply on my face just to finish up the look wow my favorite a must have
Anelly C.
Tempe, AZ
Good foundation, it gives you good coverage but it doesn't last or maybe it just me. I still like how natural it looks may be repurchasing so.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.