BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
I've heard so many great things about this product! I have yet to try it though .:( I can't wait until I do try it , I bet it's a great for setting !
Megan  A.
Mc Leansville, NC
Review for: Light-Medium Beige (light to medium w/pink undertones) more...
FOREVER will i keep using this. This is my FAVORITE foundation. I am very oily and this is perfect with controlling my oil and covering my blemishes
Judy M.
Omg I mean there's really nothing bad you can say all of tarte make is amazing doesn't leave your face looking cakie​ their liquid foundation awesome
Aly L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love tarte full coverage powder foundation! It's buildable and light and looks great! I love how it finishes my look and makes me look airbrushed!
Lizette M.
This Fondation powder I love and it works wounderful on my skin it is smooth and soft and it has great full coverage and it gives me a natural look.
Sydnee S.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite powder! I love that the clay stays in place and doesn't feel too heavy. It doesn't sweat off and it gives you a flawless finish.
Martha W.
I just tried this foundation recently and I love how it blends and covers your imperfections! The coverage is build able and it does not look cakey!
Liz S.
One of the best foundation around. It's slightly pricey but when you buy it online on their site during a friends and family sale, you can't beat it.
Krystle K.
ST. PAUL, MN
The coverage is okay, but for the cost I could buy 2-3 other bottles for what the one lasted me. I don't need super speedy make up as i use it daily.
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
I love this product because it’s so full coverage in lightweight is willing and keeps my face like an airbrushed all day and it doesn’t budge at all
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.