BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
I definitely don’t think this is a full coverage foundation but this foundation is pretty good. When my skin is nice and hydrated this it’s very well on my skin but when my skin is dry in the winter time this does tend to cling to my dry patches. I do enjoy this when I’m in a rush because it’s super easy
Kaylan N.
Honestly this foundation does great on my skin. I am oily but also dry at times. It works best when I apply it with a fluffy brush instead of a flat brush! Almost full coverage!
Melissa M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
Can’t say enough good things about this foundation. After having some breakout issues a few years back, I was scared to even put makeup on again. That’s when I found out about Tarte and how they don’t use any harsh chemicals in their products. I truely do believe the makeup has helped my skin in more ways than one. Definitely recommend especially if you have sensitive or acne prone skin.
Brianna S.
Crocker , MO
I had originally thought that I would love this stuff. But I was a little disappointed. Just not the right combo for my skin type. It was just too wet feeling for me
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Does what’s promised, blends out skin to give that flawless airbrushed look. I don’t like using powders alone as a foundation so I used this as a setting powder so you only need a light layer! What’s really good about this though is it’s buildable coverage so you can use it alone if you’d like.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This is probably the most under rated foundation that I own. Last year when I suffered severe cystic acne and dry skin, this was the best powder for setting my foundation. It gave me the most beautiful flawless finish despite all the scarring and texture I had. This will forever be one of my holy trail products.
Raegan M.
This is a very heavy foundation powder. If you are using it by itself, it’s good, better than bare minerals but I do not recommend putting it on top of liquid foundation.
Jordan W.
IRVING
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I didnt like this product at all for myself. I have combination skin and it didnt really set well with my type of skin. I would rather go back to the old foundation i had before which was a heavier formula. i would recommend people to try it because you never know if its for you or not.
Linda Z.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I LOVVEE this product. This is the only foundation I wear and I wear it on a daily basis. It is perfect for those who want something that is easy to use and will provide light coverage. If you want, you can build it up to medium coverage. The longer you wear this, the better your skin looks.
Katelyn E.
I really like the loose powder aspect and I think that this powder foundation does work really well I just don’t really like the price of it. It is definitely worth the money though. Would definitely recommend
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.