BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

lili j.
full coverage, no cakeyness, feel without any stickyness or wetness.
great coverage, evens skintone, easy to apply and blend, gives picture perfect finish.
Crystal L.
I wanted to love this. It was recommended to me by a friend. The color matched nicely, but it felt heavy to me, and I felt like it made my skin extra oily.
Emma D.
This foundation is great for giving coverage but also feels light on the skin. I never feel like I have a ton of make up on but always feel fully covered!
Kaitlyn G.
It's okay I wouldn't say it gives me an airbrush looked but I have a lot of problems with my skin so I do wear this over my foundation to get more coverage
Cynthia U.
I just love this whole line in general it’s the best one I have ever bought and spent my money! I even bought a back up my face thanks me for it every day
Jeannie D.
Terrific mineral foundation. Good coverage. I have used it all up! Time to repurchase! Great for when I don't have time for full liquid foundation routine.
Brittany M.
Bellevue, NE
This is seriously the best foundation I've ever used. Love that it's a powder but doesn't look cakey like other powder foundations. It also lasts forever.
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch , FL
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
One of my favorite powder foundations, it blends so well with my skin tone. I like how it makes my skin glow. It is light weight and has red undertones.
Jeneia P.
Review for: Medium Tan Honey (medium to tan w/peach undertones) more...
This is the shade that I have and I would say it’s a lil too dark but it feels so great when you apply it and it’s full coverage and great for oily skin
Elizabeth N.
Plano, TX
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I love using this on days I don't feel like doing a lot of make up. It is a full coverage powder foundation, but you don't get a cake face look with it.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.