BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
I love all things tarte makes EXCEPT for this foundation. I've never used anything before that oxidized to be so orange or made my skin so oily immediately after application.
Jenea C.
If I'm going for a powder foundation I prefer a pressed powder so I can throw it in my bag for touch ups throughout the day. Though the product itself was ok, I found the packaging messy and not something I would reach for on a daily basis
member-91ad6e85b
Garland, TX
I love everything about Tarte but this foundation just doesn't do it for me. For a foundation that says full coverage its not. However, it is very light on the face and it does give the flawless look.
Helena T.
East Brunswick, NJ
I use this in winter when I'm on the go. I don't need a lot, the coverage is good and I have no issues with wear time. Always have this on hand in case I need powder foundation.
Jess L.
This is my all time favorite foundation- its fantastic build able coverage and I don't feel like I'm causing new break outs. My skin can breathe and it feels light, which is exactly what I want!
Adriana S.
Menifee, CA
This foundation has full coverage and is perfect for my lifestyle. I have light skin and it is semi oily, so this foundation fits me perfectly. It's very easy to apply and to build up. I would recommend it to anyone looks for a flawless coverage.
'Abdealy V.
Santa Paula, CA
A little definitely goes a long way and it's build able which I love. Some days I want to just cover up my tired eyes or wear it with a full face. Best of both worlds
Teresa E.
Wilmington, CA
One of the best high end foundation I ever had ! Works amazing leaving your skin looking nice and flawless. It last all day if you apply it correctly. I will totally keep repurchasing it!
Lori H.
Broken Arrow, Ok
This is one of my favorite powder foundations. It covers well (buildable coverage) and leaves my skin looking smooth without feeling like I have a lot of makeup on.
Tarte amazonian clay powder is the best!! highly recommend it!! perfect for full coverage!! also smells good lol but its one of the best products you can find!!!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.