BY TARTE #11 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I absolutely love this foundation! I came across it through one of my favorite youtube beauty guru's and had to give it a try. It's definitely worth the splurge!
Kymberlye C.
Beech Grove, IN
Great coverage. Powder goes on and sets on the skin leaving a velvety finish.I enjoyed wearing it in the summer best because it absorbed the oil eliminating the shine.
Review for: Rich Honey (deeper w/peach undertones) more...
I have used this for a long while now! I love it so much! It has a great coverage really helps with my uneven skin tone, it really feels great on I feel like I'm wearing nothing!
Jean S.
Chicago
Review for: Light Sand (light w/yellow undertones) more...
I think this would be great for normal-oily skin, but on my dry skin, it didn't work. The shade was a good match though! I just don't recommend it for people with drier skin, as it can make you look crepey.
Erika M.
Peculiar, MO
I have never been a fan of liquid foundation and hate looking like I have a ton of makeup on. This powder foundation gives just the right amount of coverage without overdoing it.
Ali D.
Seriously the best foundation I've ever had!! It last awhile (a little goes a long way) I love the way it feels when I blend it in and when it says full coverage it means it!
Callie C.
LOVED this make up at first because of the flawless coverage it gave my skin, but about a month late my skin started to break out SO bad. I stopped using it and most of my acne went away. (PSA I have oily skin with few breakouts to start)
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
I love all things tarte makes EXCEPT for this foundation. I've never used anything before that oxidized to be so orange or made my skin so oily immediately after application.
Jenea C.
If I'm going for a powder foundation I prefer a pressed powder so I can throw it in my bag for touch ups throughout the day. Though the product itself was ok, I found the packaging messy and not something I would reach for on a daily basis
member-91ad6e85b
Garland, TX
I love everything about Tarte but this foundation just doesn't do it for me. For a foundation that says full coverage its not. However, it is very light on the face and it does give the flawless look.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.