BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Johnson City
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This doesn’t have much coverage. I like having a little bit more coverage. Also I have trouble with the colors matching. Somewhat easy to apply. It’s just not my favorite.
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
great coverage for a powder, I think the shade range is pretty great. I like when there is more than one “light” shade, as I’m a little more olive and some are too pink for me. I’ve used this for years and have no complaints. I love the packaging, I find it easy to get as much or as little product as you want.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
I found this to have good buildable coverage that didn't cause me to break out. I did however have to clean my brush almost daily to keep the oils from absorbing into the product and keep it from hardening. So, it you clean your brushes more often than I do, this is overall a great product and not too pricey.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Review for: Tan Sand (tan w/yellow undertones) more...
I like the feel and look of this powder foundation. It isn’t exactly long lasting if I don’t use some kind of primer and setter. Ive used it multiple times. It definitely is not full coverage, at least I dint think so. I only get full coverage when I use it with a cream foundation and thats tricky because it tends to not blend well when theres product under it.
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral (fair to light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
The color I got is to light for my complexion but I tried to use it for my under eyes. The product is super fine and smooth. I really like the texture but the only thing I didn’t like is that the foundation has glitter. I keep thinking I’m seeing things but no, it has glitter. I’m more of a matte foundation girl.
Baylee C.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
This foundation truly is full coverage! I have combination skin and it made my face slightly oily I’ve used this product once but would use again! Goes on smoothly and would defiantly buy again.
Taylor M.
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
Tarte is a hit or miss. This is a complete miss. The shade range with Tarte is horrible to begin with, everything came out yellow on me. It’s pretty heavy and cakey also.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I don't use Foundation very often but when I do it is always the tarte airbrush. I love that the coverage is buildable while still looking like your skin. You can cover up any in Perfection it just takes a little work. If you purchased this I highly suggest getting the airbrush Kabuki brush to go with it.
Jenn M.
Miami
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral (light to medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is a nice summer foundation. It’s great because this coverage isn’t too heavy and it doesn’t make my skin oily. I sometimes just brush this over a liquid foundation to build coverage and set the liquid. I love the packaging because it makes it easy to build on to a brush. Overall, I’ll buy this again.
Sarah K.
Fort Collins, CO
This foundation is super pretty and lightweight. The coverage isn't that great but can definitely be built up to full coverage. I have dry skin so it's not a foundation I run to often as it seems to only dry me out more but during the summer it's nice to only put on a layer or two of this and get going!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.