BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Ok but not full coverage at all. Medium coverage at best. Colors tend to be a little off and more on the warmer side. Does feel light on the skin and lasts a while. Would not buy again.
member-f736b15f5
Pipestem, WV
This foundation is good medium coverage with a nice finish. It also stays put nicely. I typically use a matte primer and that also helps with extending the wear. This is one of my favorite loose powder foundations.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I absolutely love this powder. It looks flawless over any foundation and really puts the finishing touches on it. I am lighter skinned and it blends so well. It's also nice because it has mesh and you can just dab your brush in the powder without making a mess.
Shaelynn M.
Sanford, MI
Because my skin is oily, I often use this on days I want lighter coverage but still have a barrier for oil. This is soft, blends nicely, and has decent coverage! Have purchased twice!
Ellie R.
This is a very thick louder. I love my Bare Minerals so much more. This isn't the worst foundation but it also isn't my favorite. It just feels so heavy on my face and it makes me constantly feel like I'm greasy.
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this foundation for the summer. It's medium to full coverage and looks so natural. I have noticed a change in my skin when I use it daily. I would definitely recommend purchasing the brush they recommend, it truly helps proper application.
Jewels G.
Review for: Tan Deep Honey (tan to deep w/peach undertones) more...
This foundation is really good. It was one of the first things that I purchased when I started my makeup journey. It lasts all day and a little bit goes a long way. The color match is perfection as well. Would totally purchase again.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones) more...
I really like this product but it seemed like it went really fast. The formula was really soft and silky on my skin. But for the price I wish there was a little bit more product. It was very VERY full coverage tho.
Eylin M.
My all time favorite powder foundation. It leaves a natural finish especially after applying a finish spray. Light coverage. Wouldn't recommend for someone looking for heavy coverage.
Lolita L.
This is my absolute favorite powder foundation. I use it to set my liquid foundation and it leaves a nice matte finish. When used alone it makes my skin look very soft and smooth without looking ashy or ghostly.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.