BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Juliana C.
Chicago Hts, ILLINOIS
I love this foundation! goes on smooth, does not cause breakouts and looks super natural. The color looks natural and does not leave me looking like I'm wearing a mask.
yeishka C.
Waterbury, CT
talk about full coverage !!!!! I love this product it's works so well with anything you put on your face and it doesn't make you face look like a cake at all lol !! I would buy this over and over again so I would deffff recommend
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
This is such a great powder it looks flawless when applied and feels super awesome on my skin, for the price I definitively think you should try it out for yourself.
Zohal J.
Chatsworth, CA
I bought this item on QVC, which came with the tarte brush as well. The coverage on this foundation is pretty amazing and last all day! I have oily skin and this kept me matte for hours!
Lizett J.
Clovis, NM
This powder really is full coverage, I use minimal amount of powder on my face and it still looks airbrushed. Saves a lot of money because it'll last you for a while.
Mila D.
Marlborough, MA
This stuff last forever!!
Got mine few years ago and I still have it.
Very nice coverage and light weight. I like to apply with a kabuki brush in a circular motion.
Kelly L.
I love this product! It's way cheaper than the powders I used to use and lasts longer too. I use it on top of my Tarte Tinted moisturizer so its perfect coverage. It doesn't break me out and super easy to apple.
Greatest power ever. I have used it as a stand alone foundation and as a dusting powder over liquid foundation. It works well both ways. The powder seems to melt right into your skin. You never look pancaked.
Jayme T.
Great product. I use this over the tarte foundation and get a full coverage matte finished look. I have heard some use this alone or added on for extra coverage.
Kassandra R.
San Antonio, TX
I have a love/hate relationship with this. It feels and looks good within the first 30 minutes but once it oxidizes it gets a lot darker and very oily. I look like a grease ball with this so if you have oily skin this is not the product for you.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.