BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Review for: Medium Neutral (medium w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I absolutely love this powder. It looks flawless over any foundation and really puts the finishing touches on it. I am lighter skinned and it blends so well. It's also nice because it has mesh and you can just dab your brush in the powder without making a mess.
Ellie R.
This is a very thick louder. I love my Bare Minerals so much more. This isn't the worst foundation but it also isn't my favorite. It just feels so heavy on my face and it makes me constantly feel like I'm greasy.
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this foundation for the summer. It's medium to full coverage and looks so natural. I have noticed a change in my skin when I use it daily. I would definitely recommend purchasing the brush they recommend, it truly helps proper application.
Eylin M.
My all time favorite powder foundation. It leaves a natural finish especially after applying a finish spray. Light coverage. Wouldn't recommend for someone looking for heavy coverage.
Shaelynn M.
Sanford, MI
Because my skin is oily, I often use this on days I want lighter coverage but still have a barrier for oil. This is soft, blends nicely, and has decent coverage! Have purchased twice!
Lolita L.
This is my absolute favorite powder foundation. I use it to set my liquid foundation and it leaves a nice matte finish. When used alone it makes my skin look very soft and smooth without looking ashy or ghostly.
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
My favorite foundation that isn't too heavy and applies on smoothly and gives me good coverage. I can also build up the coverage slowly with the brush that goes with the foundation.
Elizabeth W.
My go-to everyday foundation! After using Bare Minerals for many years, I made the great leap to Tarte and couldn't be happier! Great coverage and the product seems to last forever!
Ninaa  G.
I absolutely love tarte products especially their blushes, but personally this wasn't my favorite. It made me breakout after a few days of wearing, but the packaging is really nice and very good application. Doesn't leave your skin feeling cakey.
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
I definitely recommend for oily skin! Great full coverage look. I purchased at Sephora and also got their airbuki brush which applies it really nicely. Really glad I made the splurge; I'd highly recommend!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.