BY TARTE #12 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

• I've been looking for new powder foundations but I'm pron...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for some one with combo skin, mo...1 Answers
Sophia A.
Portland, OR
I'm very happy with this powder foundation, it gives me my preferred medium coverage and paired with a good concealer it makes for a very easy every day look, I recommend getting the brush that goes with it.
Kari C.
Enterprise, MS
This stuff is seriously great! It can be worn almost any way- with primer, alone, with foundation, with BB cream. The possibilities are literally endless! I've always loved tarts but this powder got me hooked!
Jasmine B.
Miramar, FL
I love using this for the days i don't really feel like throwing on a heavy foundation. you must use it with a kabuki or you get no effects from it. i use a kabuki from bella cosmetics and it works just fine.
Shelby B.
Manvel, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Honey (fair-light w/peach undertones), Medium Beige (medium w/pink undertones) more...
I bought the Fair Honey foundation late last year and I loved it. It covered well, didn't look caked on at all. As summer came I noticed it was washing me out so I went for a darker shade and it was wonderful. I love this stuff so much!
Geriann W.
Masontown, PA
I only used a few different powders. This one made me feel like I had so much makeup on. It did have full coverage, so anyone that is looking for a product that needs good coverage should be recommended this!
Allison I.
Jacksonville, FL
This was the first powder foundation I tried. I really like it. But it's a little too dark for me. Even the lightest shade is too dark. I am so fair that I am always struggling to find a shade that fits me.
Veronica R.
Again another favorite from tarte! This powder is so lightweight with a medium to full coverage! Does not clog my pores (I do use a primer with it) the color options are fair. Mine matches quite well! I will definitely buy this product again!!!
Erin E.
Columbus, OH
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I don't like the look of liquid foundations, I feel that powders look much more natural on my skin. There is a great range of color options and this has coverage that you can build up. Highly recommend
Sarah A.
Review for: Light Neutral (light w/yellow and pink undertones) more...
I have gone through tons of foundations. All left my skin looking washed out and unnatural. Tarte Amazonian clay full coverage is what I have been looking for. It leaves my skin clean and not cakey with the right amount of coverage. No more wasting money on products that end up in the trash.
Adrian H.
The Amazonian Clay tart powder foundation works really good it doesn't cake easy looks flawless is a good amount of coverage and it didn't make me break out does not crack either or make concealer crack or kris I love it and I highly recommend
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.