BY TARTE #7 in Powder Foundation

• camellia leaf extract: natural antioxidant that helps fight free radicals
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Buy on Sephora*
Larda Y.
Danielson, CT
This foundation has great coverage. It's like a moist powder and it blends really well into the skin. Right when you start to blend it in, it's so natural looking, it doesn't even look like you have foundation on.
kerry a.
Gilbert, AZ
This powder foundation really stood out to me because a lot like the liquid foundation version it is very full coverage!!!! Plus it has this unique fabric mesh that is really cool too. The powder really buffed in great to my skin and lasted really well for a full coverage foundation, this is now a new favorite for full coverage powder foundation!
Christine S.
I was a bare minerals girl for over 10 years but I'm glad I made the switch. I long the texture and formula. The container makes application a breeze because you can really control how much product you're getting.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO
LOVE! This is my HG foundation! I absolutely love the formula and how it makes my skin look and feel. This product is really the best of the best. It keeps you looking fresh all day!
I have fair and dry skin.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This product was horrible for me. It turned orange on me no matter what I did and this just isn't for dry skin. I looked like a mummy with it on. Bought it at ulta and I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Kamara H.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The only thing I didn't like was that it's a little heavy. I bought it from ulta beauty for about 35 bucks. It last me a really long time though. It's one of the only powder foundations I use.
sharlene p.
Tarte is an amazing brand! This product is full converge , I bought mine at ulta, it last pretty long when you use your setting spray, it smells nice nothing you can't handle, one I would definitely buy again
lena t.
cleveland, OH
Love love love this foundation! I am not usually one for powder foundation but i bought it in a set from tarte and was excited to try it, iwas not disappointed a all! Great coverage, not cakey or clingy to inperfections. Great finish and you don't need allot to do the job. Would highly recommend!
Laura G.
Mercedes , TX
I love to use this to set my foundation! Since they foundation doesn't provide as much coverage as I like, this gives me the perfect coverage when I put it over. I love Tarte and will continue using it for years!
M G.
Killeen, TX
Super lightweight but full coverage! I get so many compliments on my skin. Definitely recommend. I have acne-prone/oily skin and this product doesn't cause me to break out. Get on over to Ulta and try it out!
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this look cakey when you use it?
Cheyanne B.